Thread: darkmoon cards

darkmoon cards

What are the new darkmoon decks and cards going for on your server?
    They're extra rare so far on mine.

I've seen a couple for 100k+. The gating on making cards with scrolls (basically it's hard to have mats for more than 1 card/day) is insane.
    ---

My friend and I have four scribes between us and we've made about 400k so far. We have been very very lucky with the cards and have sold multiple decks.

crane and serpent for 125k+, ox deck for 35k or less lol. they really messed up on the ox both in cata and now in mop.. if they add a passive stat to it, ANY stat(stam/mastery/dodge) it would be more enticing to get, but as of now its garbage
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    My friend and I have four scribes between us and we've made about 400k so far. We have been very very lucky with the cards and have sold multiple decks.
    I have two scribes, how the hell do you get your hands on that much Starlight Ink? Farming Fool's Cap all day?

On my realm atm there is only 1 deck in AH (spellcaster dps one) and it's 140k.

Tiger: 1 available @ 120K. Avg Price = 155K.
    Ox: 3 available @ 10K. Avg Price = 17.5K.
    Serpents: 0 available. Avg Price = 183K.
    Crane: 0 available. Avg Price = 196K.

I've crafted 1 complete deck (for myself) and 5/8 of a second deck (for selling) so far but been very luck with RNG - only 2 cards i've crafted have been ox.