Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by loudskies View Post
    So apparently, my Pandaren Monk was special enough to receive a letter from Rhonin, Archmage of Dalaran after his death.
    What Rhonin is dead??? How come I didn't get a card?? Apparently he could even have sent it himself. Stupid bugger...!!

The same way Cairne still sent his congratulations to loremasters of the Horde. I have no clue if he still does.

It's quite obvious their ghosts are bored "on the other side" and as such make pranks on you.

Rhonin is still there in dalaran ingame if you visit him now. All you are referencing is something that was meant to happen several years ago.

Or is the fact worgen and goblin dks something Arthas made them into after he was killed?
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    The same way Cairne still sent his congratulations to loremasters of the Horde. I have no clue if he still does.

It's quite obvious their ghosts are bored "on the other side" and as such make pranks on you.
    They're getting impatient for a rez. Lazy scrubs should just run back.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post

By all accounts that should be Baine now, but I'm not sure.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    I wouldn't complain, The ghost of Rhonin is more generous than the one you get for reaching 90.
    1 lousy firework ? I'm guessing that's in game austerity for you
    Lorewalker Cho is only a rank 3 in the Fireworks Club of Azeroth.

While Rhonin is rank 9 in fireworks and rank 6 in Potions.

Meainwhile, at theramore, Jaina is the highest you can go on the fireworks give away ranking.

...Did I mention loot?

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 10:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Rhonin is still there in dalaran ingame if you visit him now. All you are referencing is something that was meant to happen several years ago.

Or is the fact worgen and goblin dks something Arthas made them into after he was killed?
    That is explained in the tutorial, The Worgen DK is from Shadowfang, and was raised as an Intelligent Worgen that [somehow?] has control over his forms.

Meanwhile, the Goblin is a Steamwheedle who joins the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    This. Come on people, we've been over this time and time again. This isn't hard. :/
    but teh pandas are after wotlk tiem! O_o

That is explained in the tutorial, The Worgen DK is from Shadowfang, and was raised as an Intelligent Worgen that [somehow?] has control over his forms.

Meanwhile, the Goblin is a Steamwheedle who joins the Horde.
    That's the point. People are worried about Rhonin being alive in an area "in the past" to current events. By comprison, no one should be able to make a death knight anymore because the Lich King is dead.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

I was going to say that this indicates that Rhonin must be The Doctor, but then I realized I would sully the good name of The Doctor by comparing him to Rhonin. So he be haxxing.
    NOBLESHIELD
    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Twitch Stream | Wayniac#1291

It's pretty clear imo. You've been cursed to be haunted by Rhonin's ghost forever, who will mail your goods of suspicious quality every now and then just to freak you out. I mean, obviously.
    When in a hole, keep digging!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    By all accounts that should be Baine now, but I'm not sure.
    They managed to change it? I remember when someone made a thread at the half of Cataclysm saying he got a mail from Cairne after getting Loremaster of the Horde. Heh, that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    That's easy. He wrote one letter and made hundreds of thousands of photocopies. In his death will, he entrusted the task of sending all these photocopies to new 80s to his favorite unnamed scribe. Keeping his death a secret.

It's a boring answer, but I assume your question was whimsical in nature.
    Obviously it's the same scribe that stuffed a scarecrow with hay and dressed it in Rhonin's favorite armor with a voicebox to hand out the quest to go to the Dalaran Prison.
    Unsubscribed 3/10/2014 - 8/14/2014.
    "Times change."

Beware the claims of yearly expansions. It's not more hype more often, it's paying more for less. Fewer tiers, no more new levels, no more new races/classes, but an ever-increasing price tag....

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Obviously it's the same scribe that stuffed a scarecrow with hay and dressed it in Rhonin's favorite armor with a voicebox to hand out the quest to go to the Dalaran Prison.
    :O... Maybe Rhonins Double died, and the real rhonin is still alive?!

Jaina will replace him with yellow about ulduar.

Also, Khadgar will probably replace Vereesa on 'The Six', since in tides of war he is a member.
    He wasn't a member in Tides though the Six reffered to him as an equal. He was too busy being awesome to run Dalaran.

The most powerful mirror images in existance.

Obviously that's not actually Rhonin, but an automation designed to act like him. It's like Santa and the Christmas lists - he doesn't actually read each one individually, he has robots for that.

Rhonin's dead? How did I miss THAT?
    Blizzard introduces Transmogrification: YAY! Farm ALL the weapons!
    Hunters no longer use melee weapons: );

When Rhonin was arcane-nuked out of existence, what Garrosh and his dark shammy buddies didn't realize was that they had actually blasted Rhonin straight into the mysterious realm of Mailboxes, a wondrous black space filled with an infinite number of mailboxes linked to the ones that can be seen in the physical world. Space and time have no meaning in the Mailboxes realm, and all you can see is an insane amount of mail shooting across space from one mailbox to another.

Rhonin now controls the Mailboxes realm.

He's the final boss of the 6th Expansion: World of Warcraft - The Void of Mail.

Pfft, Rhonin the Overrated.
    Sure, he may have a raptor army and such but really, he sounds like one of those elitists to me. I mean, he dies, but he's to lazy to corpserun.... What a jerk.