Page 1 of 2
LastLast

28 slot bag? Where to get the pattern?

Hi guys,

Just a quick question:
    Where do I pick up the pattern for the new 28 slot bag?
    I tried to find it but couldn't.

I didn't level my tailoring (just a few points with making bolts of cloth) but didn't see it as trainable. So I guess I have to get rep with some faction in order to get it.
    Which faction and do I need to be revered or exalted?

I know, it is a bit of a stupid question.. but I just can't find it.

August celestials at exalted.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Ah thanks.

Hmmm, I didn start gaining that rep yet; working on Golden Lotus, Klaxxi and Order of the cloud serpent.
    I need more time for playing hahahahahahahaha

I'll sqeeze this one though; i need the extra space.

Yep, they're tricky. You gotta get revered with golden lotus to unlock aug celestials dailies.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep - Pain in the ass, designed to take you well over 2 months to get Exalted with Lotus. I can't imagine how horrid Shado-pan and Celestials is going to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Yep - Pain in the ass, designed to take you well over 2 months to get Exalted with Lotus. I can't imagine how horrid Shado-pan and Celestials is going to be.
    Well Shado-pan is going to be quite easy I think. If you did alot of quests in Townlong such as pretty much every quest you should have hit friendly/honored with them already so getting to revered/exalted with them is going to be quite easy me thinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauro View Post
    Well Shado-pan is going to be quite easy I think. If you did alot of quests in Townlong such as pretty much every quest you should have hit friendly/honored with them already so getting to revered/exalted with them is going to be quite easy me thinks.
    Depends.. How much rep their daily hub is going to be giving per turn in and how much dailies we're going to be able to do per day, they want this content to last so I do imagine them making it take quite some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get too excited. You can only make one bag every two weeks. So it'll take almost two months to get one character bagged out. And thats assuming you don't want to make any other cloth items that are worthwhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Depends.. How much rep their daily hub is going to be giving per turn in and how much dailies we're going to be able to do per day, they want this content to last so I do imagine them making it take quite some time.
    While that might be true I'm still expecting somewhere in the lines of 1.5-2k rep for daily quests and "insert random w/e" each day. Like Anglers, you have only 3 daily quests each day but you get 550 rep for each.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Don't get too excited. You can only make one bag every two weeks. So it'll take almost two months to get one character bagged out. And thats assuming you don't want to make any other cloth items that are worthwhile.
    If you have the tailoring recipe "Song of Harmony" that uses 5 bolts of Windwool and 3 Spirit of Harmony then you can do it as often as you have spirits of harmony and windwool cloth. This way it bypasses the 7 day CD of the normal imperial silk recipe.

And Shado Pan tended to have more dailies than August Celestials did.

10+ Year Old Account
    August Celestials give 250-350 rep each.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Ah thanks.

Hmmm, I didn start gaining that rep yet; working on Golden Lotus, Klaxxi and Order of the cloud serpent.
    I need more time for playing hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have the tailoring recipe "Song of Harmony" that uses 5 bolts of Windwool and 3 Spirit of Harmony then you can do it as often as you have spirits of harmony and windwool cloth. This way it bypasses the 7 day CD of the normal imperial silk recipe.
    Well, yeah. I mean I guess if you want to burn Harmonies on that. That's still 24-36 Harmonies, which could be spent on actual useful things, rather than convenience things. I guess thats up to the user. I'd never use Harmonies on bags this early in the game.
    Last edited by chazus; 2012-10-08 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    2 weeks? Wow.... that also takes longer now?
    Pfffff everything takes longer..... this xpac is about grinding again; really.. everything takes a lot of time.
    2 months for golden lotus rep and after that starting with celestials?

Well yeah i have a lot to do then for a long time.

BTW: isn't the golden lotus rep requirement in order to gain rep with other factions, removed? I thought they would remove it after the first wave of qq?
    Last edited by Synstir; 2012-10-08 at 09:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 weeks? Wow.... that also takes longer now?.
    Well, its 12 Imperial Silk, which takes 12 days to make, per bag. You can skip the day cooldown by burning 3 Spirit of Harmony.

Pfffff everything takes longer..... this xpac is about grinding again; really.. everything takes a lot of time.

Well yeah i have a lot to do then for a long time.

BTW: isn't the golden lotus rep requirement in order to gain rep with other factions, removed? I thought they would remove it after the first wave of qq?
    You just need to go to Silken Field each day, takes around 2-5 Minutes from Vale of Eternal Blossoms. August Celestial dailys I can confirm, doesn't take alot of time

is the pattern BOP or BOE>? Like can my main buy it for my alt?
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

you can start making silk long before you have the recipes , go figure my mage been making it since 2 day and his my alt still 85 still sitting there :P

lol, at my speed I will have 40 imperial silk before I get the pattern... My tailoring twink has been at half hill since launch to spin imperial silk, but seeing how much I hate questing golden lotus on my main it will probably take a while until I can use it at all...

10+ Year Old Account
    2 months for golden Lotus rep?? I will hit revered with time today when I get off work.