Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Golden Lotus revered takes about two weeks. And I would guess August Celestials exalted takes three weeks more.

Deleted
    are these the bags that can be upgraded by the engineers ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Yep - Pain in the ass, designed to take you well over 2 months to get Exalted with Lotus. I can't imagine how horrid Shado-pan and Celestials is going to be.
    You don't have to get exalted with GL, only revered.
    Putin khuliyo

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The bags upgraded by engineers are for cooking ingredients only, nothing more.

If a realm gets extremely lucky, maybe the pattern will show up on the BMAH if it wasn't removed cause it showed on beta's BMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    2 months for golden Lotus rep?? I will hit revered with time today when I get off work.
    Started doing lotus dailies on the first. Hit revered yesterday with a day or two of feeling too lazy to do dailies. it's about 15 days.

Haven't started celestial, but if those rep changes ever go live (where your alts get double rep at revered?) you should be able to do revered in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Yep - Pain in the ass, designed to take you well over 2 months to get Exalted with Lotus. I can't imagine how horrid Shado-pan and Celestials is going to be.
    Uh, we're just over 3 weeks past launch, I didn't hit 90 until the first Sunday after launch and didn't start my dailies until that Monday, yet I'm just under 10k rep from exalted with GL and I just hit honored with AC last night. I don't think that's going to take 2 months. As you progress with the GL dailies it unlocks additional hubs. You start out with 1 hub at neutral, get a 2nd hub at friendly, then a 3rd hub at honored, so the rep per day goes up significantly at each of those rep levels.