What's a ok DK comp?

Something that can hit 2.2k with little hassle.

Please be 2.2k+ EXP when you respond generally. Thank you.

Deleted
    I believe that shadowcleave (dk/spriest/restoshaman or restodruid) is still strong esp with shadowpriests atm. Also I believe DK/war/healer would work.
    Hunter Dk hpala i've heard is still strong aswell. But you will have to work for it probably because of the state that other classes are right now. ( Warrior/Bm)

Quote Originally Posted by Marioduh View Post
    I believe that shadowcleave (dk/spriest/restoshaman or restodruid) is still strong esp with shadowpriests atm. Also I believe DK/war/healer would work.
    Hunter Dk hpala i've heard is still strong aswell. But you will have to work for it probably because of the state that other classes are right now. ( Warrior/Bm)
    Dk/spriest is horrible, but Ty anyways

Deleted
    No it's not rofl. It was good in s11 and with the state that shadowpriest is right now ( a second healer ). It's still a solid comp if played by GOOD players. But it's all the kittycleaves and junglecleaves being insane now as i stated because of the bm/warriors.

I'd think DK/Ret/HPally would be good. Lot's of hand of freedoms and sacs to toss out.

-TSG
    -Ebolacleave
    -Vancleave
    -Shadowcleave

You have a lot of options sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Petraclese View Post
    I'd think DK/Ret/HPally would be good. Lot's of hand of freedoms and sacs to toss out.
    Ran this to 2000, and it beats BM teams, but collapses to caster cleaves.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 10:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    -TSG
    -Ebolacleave
    -Vancleave
    -Shadowcleave

You have a lot of options sir.
    TSG is decent, Ebola is contender for worst comp in-game, Vanguards is awful, and Shadowcleave just sucks because of BM hunters.

Deleted
    Well just a thought but maybe as you want as little hassle as possible a comp like dk/ret/healer is maybe to complicated of a comp. As you gotta set up the cc rather then just cleave something

Also you just denied every good dk comp. Reroll is the answer you wanted us to say.
    Last edited by mmoc9587678ea9; 2012-10-13 at 10:43 AM.

Any comp with a DK and healer is an ok comp.

Beeing able to reach a given rating with "little hassle" is a quite different story.

Deleted
    I think it depends on the BG you are on. If you say you meet wizards at 2k, then you should change youre comp accordingly. To be versatile, you should stick to some range DD (Mage/Lock/Hunter comes to mind - dunno Ele ?) aswell.

If you want to go Melee cleaves to farm the bads, you probably need a very good healer to compete against higher (and heavy CC) teams (such as MLD etc). The healer NEEDS to be the best player on the team, if you want to have success this way. A shaman is probably the best option to go against Spellcleaves.

Something like DK/Enhance/Rshammy comes to mind, but dunno, think it depends heavy on the bgroup your in. But again, in Melee cleaves the healer NEEDS to be pretty good. But overall your best option seems to be PHD/SHD with BM ofc. TSG could work probably aswell, as long as the paladin is outstanding, but dunno, if your BG is infested with _good_ Mages/Ele you will simply die against them.

Hope i could help, sry for bad english :P

Edit2: Your ability to kill stuff solo, seems to be an deciding factor aswell, if you can pressure a healer solo (you should be able to) sticking to melee cleaves seems reasonable

tl;dr

1) If you know a outstanding paladin stick to TSG
    2) If you know a good Enhance stick to dk/enhance/rshammy
    3) If your mates are skilled, stick to PHD/SHD, BM ofc
    Last edited by mmoca2cf51ea43; 2012-10-13 at 11:07 AM.

treeSG or PHD imo are strong dk comps right now. take advantage of the stupid hunter bugs while they are ingame.

ret/dk/druid is probably a good fallback too. maybe shadowcleave as well.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

That's easy.

TSG as usual, however as fdk with death's advance. 2hand, pvp power maxed/str maxed, doing as many oblits as possible, 2hand spec gets bonus dmg with oblits unlike dw.
    You can play unholy too, but it requires more work.

TSG. The amount of sheer burst they have right now is ridiculous.