Shadowform macro help

Hi I am trying to make some macros that will cast Shadowform if I am not in shadowform or else they will cast another spell. I used to have

#showtooltip
    /cast [nostance:Shadowform] Shadowform
    /cast Mind Blast

it doesn't work atm. Doesn't Shadowform considered stance any more?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    You can check your current stance by typing this: /script print(GetShapeshiftForm(false))

If shadowform is still a stance it will probably return 1 when you are in shadowform. In that case try replacing [nostance:Shadowform] with [noform:1] in your macro.

ah nice!thanks a lot it working perfect now..it is also working with just [noform] cause we don't have other form probably :P
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.