Deleted

How viable is engineering for a holy paladin in a pve enviorment?

I said to myself before MoP that enchanting and tailoring would be 2 good professions to have for a hpaladin which is true in it's own sense.
    But then just a few days ago I started lvling engineering on my alt hunter which I've started to lvl now
    and I got a first hand look at the goblin glider back enchant .

I fell in love and almost feel like replacing enchanting for engineering, so my question is do we have any other hpala here on mmo champ that plays pve and got engineering?

Deleted
    Unless you're min/maxing to the extreme, Engineering is fine. It has various useful perks, I use it on my Paladin (And all my other characters.). Not sure how it stands for min/maxing.

Bit late to change now... you should of got engi before mop, then u could of got the super awesome engi head piece, now that piece isnt so good cus everyone can get raid gear and LFR is out next week...
    but to the question, dosnt really matter, if you want to min/max dont get engi.

The glove tinker averages out to the same as all other professions if used on CD, but you can save it for a slight throughput CD if you know damage is going to happen soon. Nitro boosts are great for getting around(except when they misfire, but even that isn't a big deal, really)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Bit late to change now... you should of got engi before mop, then u could of got the super awesome engi head piece, now that piece isnt so good cus everyone can get raid gear and LFR is out next week...
    but to the question, dosnt really matter, if you want to min/max dont get engi.
    I changed to Tailoring (for back enchant spirit) and Enchanting with the thoughts of it being a really strong comp especially so early in the xpac. What I didn't know whas the ammount of rep you actually needed to get the bracers/nice wep enchants which is kinda why I am having second doubts about enchanting.