Warrior PvP macro's request

Checked warrior macro thread, didn't find exactly what I was looking for

Requesting macro god out there to bless me with the required macros my soul needs to achieve peace and balance.. and destroy face in pvp

1. Switch to shield and sword (equip set), > Cast spell reflect, > Enable defensive stance
    2. Switch to shield and sword (equip set), > Cast shield wall, > Enable defensive stance
    3. Switch to 2hander (equip set), > Enable Battle stance

Thanks bros

Here's how I do it:

Macro 1 - This will toggle between 2h and 1h/shield. I have this bound to scroll wheel so I can quickly change weapon sets. In my UI, this is on button "BT4Button117".

/equip [worn:shields]2-HANDER;1-HANDER
    /equip SHIELD

Macro 2 +3 - These will cancel bladestorm if it's up then attempt to use Spell Reflection/Shield Wall. If I have a shield, it will cast the ability. If not, it will click my weapon toggle button. I generally spam these, first press will equip shield, second will activate ability. If I already have a shield, it won't press the toggle weapon button.

/cancelaura Bladestorm
    /use Spell Reflection
    /stopmacro [worn:shields]
    /click BT4Button117

/cancelaura Bladestorm
    /use Shield Wall
    /click BT4Button117

Now, I don't use equip set for weapon swaps. From my experience, half the time it simply doesn't work. Not sure why. I've found switching with item names to be quicker and 100% reliable.

Personally, I have my stance on a different button. However, simply adding "/use Defensive Stance" to these macros would work.

Here's my stance macro for reference:
    /use [noform:3,mod]Berserker Stance;[form:3,mod][form:1]Defensive Stance;Battle Stance
    This will toggle between Battle/Defensive unless a mod is held, then it'll switch to Berserker.

To switch back to a 2hander, I either use my weapon toggle macro, or I hit my Colossus Smash macro which contains a /click weapon toggle button line.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by englanda View Post
    Here's how I do it:

Macro 1 - This will toggle between 2h and 1h/shield. I have this bound to scroll wheel so I can quickly change weapon sets. In my UI, this is on button "BT4Button117".

/equip [worn:shields]2-HANDER;1-HANDER
    /equip SHIELD

Macro 2 +3 - These will cancel bladestorm if it's up then attempt to use Spell Reflection/Shield Wall. If I have a shield, it will cast the ability. If not, it will click my weapon toggle button. I generally spam these, first press will equip shield, second will activate ability. If I already have a shield, it won't press the toggle weapon button.

/cancelaura Bladestorm
    /use Spell Reflection
    /click BT4Button117

/cancelaura Bladestorm
    /use Shield Wall
    /click BT4Button117

Now, I don't use equip set for weapon swaps. From my experience, half the time it simply doesn't work. Not sure why. I've found switching with item names to be quicker and 100% reliable.

Personally, I have my stance on a different button. However, simply adding "/use Defensive Stance" to these macros would work.

Here's my stance macro for reference:
    /use [noform:3,mod]Berserker Stance;[form:3,mod][form:1]Defensive Stance;Battle Stance
    This will toggle between Battle/Defensive unless a mod is held, then it'll switch to Berserker.

To switch back to a 2hander, I either use my weapon toggle macro, or I hit my Colossus Smash macro which contains a /click weapon toggle button line.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the insight bro. I appreciate the time taken to post your macros and go into detail about them. I will definitely be trying them out. Still looking for macros however a little bit more tuned to how I would like them however!

And yes I am still checking macro thread.. I don't post here often, but I do lurk a lot and I know how nazi you guys can be!

/equip 1-hander
    /equip Shield
    /use Defensive Stance
    /use Spell Reflection

That should do it. The only reason I use the /click line is so whenever I get new gear I don't have to update multiple macros with new gear names. If you're still keen to use an equip set, you can replace the /equip lines with "/equipset blahblah". Switching back to 2h is largely the same macro.