Herald Shaman help

Hi guys i've been gearing up my ele shaman to do a herald run but i have some minor questions

When i am dpsing everything i've found is about end game and i've cut out parts to make my current rotation, flames hock, lava burst, lightning bolt till lava burst resets, rinse and repeat with earth shocks going out at 6 or 7 stacks of lightning shield. Is there anything else i should be worried about using (i do keep searing totem up at all times)?

Deleted
    Searing totem all the time up if you not have the Fire Elemental Totem rdy.

I forgot, what should i be putting in glyphwise for an 80?

Deleted
    I would choose the Flame Shock Glyph and the Unleashed Lightning as Major. Minor are all cosmetic / fun glyphs and not rly important.

n lust use fire elemental totem? and then if i glyph it i could use it twice right?

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 11:11 PM ----------

assuming a normal length boss fight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    If you can fit two full-time glyphed Fire Elementals in during the fight, then yes, glyph it. If you can't, then don't. I'm not entirely sure I'd recommend Unleashed Lightning either as there isn't a terrible amount of moving.
    He can do dmg when kite the Living Construct in a black hole, the Bigbang cast while he move to the blackhole. It can be a dps increase or not.