Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Would love to try it but afraid to click links from users with recent join dates + few posts :'(

its safe, just a image of mmochamp

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok this update should take care of all the images that were near invisible( reply, reply with quote, multiquote, and report post) If I have missed anything please let me know.

A big thank you to all who have tested this out so far and thanks for the feedback.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    And if you read more than 1 post you can see that i did all this and tried it
    Was just cautious, would not have been the first time a virus would be spread on forums, just sayin'
    I did read more than one post, was just pointing out that such caution isn't always needed if you check the link and use any sort of decent anti virus/internet security software and use a decent browser (like Google Chrome or Firefox for example).

Quote Originally Posted by H3llion View Post
    You would be surprised how many attacks can happen, hovering over the link sometimes is not enough. Even if the link is legit, the content provided on the site may not be affiliated by the host. Also Java exploits going around recently and plenty of other loopholes the attack could use.
    While this may be true, I'm pretty sure most would be picked up by any sort of decent internet security software, many of which are free to use, and a decent browser.

Anyway I apologise for derailing the thread from its initial intent.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Anyway I apologise for derailing the thread from its initial intent.
    I'm okay with any derailing and drama, as long as it leads to more views.

Deleted
    Seems nice, I wouldn't mind trying it out, the only problem I manged to see is the left and right side that are really black, rest seems goods, but I don't think MMO-C will ever look like that.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Seems nice, I wouldn't mind trying it out, the only problem I manged to see is the left and right side that are really black, rest seems goods, but I don't think MMO-C will ever look like that.
    Well for a dark theme nothing is darker than black, and since its just the background there is nothing there anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am trying it out, the white boders are killing me, maybe try grey or something?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    im still working on some of the white borders, because of the way the website is coded, i may not be able to get rid of all of them without significantly changing the rest of the site. There are restrictions on what i can do without using a much more extensive tool.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 05:18 AM ----------

Newest update eliminates virtually all the white borders and fixes text some buttons.

Deleted
    Tested and works fine. A bit too plain for my taste, but if you prefer a darker look it might be for you.

Just installed it here, makes it alot easier for me to see, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good. Good work.

Deleted
    I absolutly love it, got tired of that color, that killed my eyes, this is abit more relaxing. thanks aloy OP

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks everyone for the compliments, and all those who provided feedback. I'm going to try and continually improve it as I learn more about how the site is coded, if anyone has more suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyroc View Post
    Well for a dark theme nothing is darker than black, and since its just the background there is nothing there anyway.
    I just meant that there are two types of black, there's the one on the sides, the one I was talking about, that I think it's kinda crappy, and the other one, but I still want to try t out, I'll probably stick with it it depends, but it looks good anyways.

But if I don't like it, how do I remove it? I'm not interested in putting it and not being able to remove it. :/

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I just meant that there are two types of black, there's the one on the sides, the one I was talking about, that I think it's kinda crappy, and the other one, but I still want to try t out, I'll probably stick with it it depends, but it looks good anyways.

But if I don't like it, how do I remove it? I'm not interested in putting it and not being able to remove it. :/
    With the stylish addon you can disable any theme if you don't want to use it. I also changed the background now to a darker version of the normal background. Haven't had time to update pictures yet.
    MMO-Champion too bright for you? Give Dark Champion a try.