Deleted

Zen Pilgrimage malfunction!

Anybody else experienced this with Zen Pilgrimage? Basically instead of taking me to Kun Lai it dumps me in Moonglade leaving my monk looking awfully /confused as deer look at me thinking WTF IT'S RAINING BEARS

10+ Year Old Account
    I've used it 4 or 5 times now and have never been taken to Moonglade. I can't imagine that even happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only bug I've seen with Zen Pilgrimage is that the return function doesn't work. It just puts Zen Pil. on CD and have to heart back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    Only bug I've seen with Zen Pilgrimage is that the return function doesn't work. It just puts Zen Pil. on CD and have to heart back.
    Yeah, I've had this happen, never the Moonglade issue though.

Deleted
    I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that both times I logged from my Druid and that Teleport to Moonglade & Zen Pilgrimage share the same UI box

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't had that happen, but I had the return buff drop off once when I was exploring the temple, forcing me to hearth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say that I've experienced that, and while leveling my monk I used the skill once every day (just hit 90 a couple of days ago and made my monk @ launch so... 8 or 9 times?)

Deleted
    So just me.......