Recount - Display DPS & HPS at the same time - Anyone know how?

I was looking at UIs on some website (can't remember where), and I saw one where the player had both HPS & DPS displayed side-by-side on his UI. Does anyone know how to do that?

Also, how do you get the borders around the keybinds? Like the black border. I use bartender. Can you do it with that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vervacious View Post
    I was looking at UIs on some website (can't remember where), and I saw one where the player had both HPS & DPS displayed side-by-side on his UI. Does anyone know how to do that?
    I know Skada got that function. Not sure about Recount.
    Also, how do you get the borders around the keybinds? Like the black border. I use bartender. Can you do it with that?
    Masque skin.

Thanks. I'll check those out.

I don't know if this one still works, but it did what you are asking when it did:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fumaheasyrecount

I just use Skada now, I prefer it on many levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Deleted

It's not recount, it's skada.