Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Choose one gun to fight off the zombie apocolypse

One gun from any game, it has infinite ammo and it will never break.

Here's mine:

The shotgun from the halo series, it blows big enough holes in the flood so it should do just fine against the zombie horde!

OK you guys go!

Deleted

The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.

15+ Year Old Account
    BFG1000 naturally ;D

M41 pulse rifle.

This guy is like the thunderfury /2 chat, they wont just let it die.

Zeus cannon ofcourse. If you played CoD zombies you know you need this or another special weapon if you like.

Deleted
    Easy choice, dual wield lightsabers ofc

tau cannon

or gluon gun

from half life
    1st pierc throught anything
    2nd just disintegrate evrything

I was going to say a flamethrower, then I saw somebody post the BFG...

I'll take one of those, please!
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

10+ Year Old Account

Green lantern ring. It can make guns so it counts!

The Cerebral Bore from turok 2.

Deleted
    Those guns make too much noise..it will only attract more of them. Thats why I would choose:

The one in Van Helsing would be better though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guns? Pshhh...you only need a single Master of the Flying Guillotine!

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post

Green lantern ring. It can make guns so it counts!
    If Green Lantern Rings count imma take a White Lantern Ring. Since they were practically made for this sort of thing.

If OP rings of bullshit don't count, I'd probably go with the HMWA X Spectre Master assault rifle from Mass Effect 1. That little bastard had insanely retarded stopping power, it's light, compact, low recoil, high accuracy and it had a rate of fire high enough to clear a room in seconds. Though a White Lantern Ring would be best and would allow me to solo the zombie apocalypse in about 15 minutes with absolutely no danger. You know those things can even cure zombies? If you got infected it would automatically purge the infection from your body.

Gun blade. What do I win?
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.
    This hands down. Doesn't need ammo and you can use your environment to make the kills.
    Although I do believe you need two of them to be effective and we're only allowed to choose one, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    This hands down. Doesn't need ammo and you can use your environment to make the kills.
    Although I do believe you need two of them to be effective and we're only allowed to choose one, right?
    Find a place with a hallway narrow enough that the portal completely covers it's part of the floor, put one in the corner there, and another outside, or on the bottom of a tall bridge. You'd be perfectly safe, except for food and water, lol.

If it can be anything, I'd probably go with the white lantern ring too. If it has to be a gun, I'd go with a hacked gun from Borderlands, or something similar.

Kitana....

10+ Year Old Account
    BFG 9000 from the Doom series.

Since we have infinite ammo and the gun can't break, I think I'll take the MG3.

The only problem is having to carrying the darn thing and firing while moving would be a hassle.