Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Guys sorry for offtopic but i am newly and want to know: does glyph of icy touch works with howling blast also? Does the howling blast dispels one magic from target?
    No, the Glyph only affects Icy Touch (hence the name).

Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    And white attacks are just those tiny, near inconsequential amounts of dps that proc Killing Machine.
    12.5%~ of your DPS is not inconsequential.

Keep in mind that while Haste > Crit > Mastery is what is currently simming for single target, the stat weights are very close for crit and mastery so any fight with cleave or aoe mastery will likely pull ahead of crit.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Based on my findings running quite a few sims with various gear levels - Str > haste > crit > mastery. Hybrid haste gems and straight up haste gems only start out performing their strength equivalents when you have at least 4pc T14N. I didn't sim LFR tier so I can't really speak to that.
    So, you're saying to gem STR gems in prismatics until 4pc t14 and then go straight 320 haste gems? I was under the impression I should just gem straight haste in prismatics regardless of my gear.

Deleted
    The current sim with crit>mastery and 2H is single target, the majority of fights/dungeons whatever you do will always be more than 1 target, so mastery>crit.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sonance View Post
    So, you're saying to gem STR gems in prismatics until 4pc t14 and then go straight 320 haste gems? I was under the impression I should just gem straight haste in prismatics regardless of my gear.
    With the current gear, go full str unless the socket bonus is +120 str or more.