Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    This is just wild guessing. The is no official information what the next patch will involve! It can still be month till the game goes free2play. So please stop talking about as if there is a concrete date. The only official hint for the release are things like this: http://www.swtor.com/free/features

In addition to there new anounced ~6 week schedule for patch releases it could be the 7. November or the 19. December. In my opinion the next release will be the pvp warzone with the corresponding gear level to dread guard or the nightmare mode for explosive conflicts. But it could even be all three together or nothing of the mentioned things... It all wild guessing, from me, from you and everyone else..
    STAR WARS®: The Old Republic™ will move to a more accessible two-tiered pricing
    model in November. Players can chose between a $14.99 premium monthly
    subscription and a free-to-play model with some restrictions on content and advanced
    features. Players will be able to purchase upgrades with in-game currency

Source: http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...bles_FINAL.pdf

So... repeating what the parent company says is "wild guessing" now.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    still need to buy the game only thing that is changing is that there wont be any monthly subscribtion anymore but if i were u i would go to swtor.com and check it out for info about the game if u want to know anything specific

Quote Originally Posted by Magichan View Post
    still need to buy the game only thing that is changing is that there wont be any monthly subscribtion anymore but if i were u i would go to swtor.com and check it out for info about the game if u want to know anything specific
    Actually no.

You won't need to "buy" the game.

And the subscription will be staying for anyone who wants to do mekeb, ranked WZs and raids.

then the force was not with me, dont know this post yet. also didn't found it in the last sites of the thread regarding f2p

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

10+ Year Old Account
    then the force was not with me, dont know this post yet. also didn't found it in the last sites of the thread regarding f2p
    The thing I don't get is the posters who come in here all super matter-of-fact just wanting to shoot down other people for misinformation, asking people to stop making "wild guessing" and going on about concrete information, only to end up dead wrong. I don't get it. Was it a "Ooo I get to prove someone wrong!" or more of a "Gasp, blasphemer! We shant have an innocent 11 year old forum poster be led astray by this heathen?!"

Just curious. Happens a lot 'round these parts.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    I think it has to do, mainly, with the fact that its so hard to understand what swtor/EAs plan is. So in reaction to the overly vagueness of EA, the people who are trying to keep the community as informed as possible double down in an effort to cope with the poor communication.

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    I think it has to do, mainly, with the fact that its so hard to understand what swtor/EAs plan is. So in reaction to the overly vagueness of EA, the people who are trying to keep the community as informed as possible double down in an effort to cope with the poor communication.
    yes, the informations about the game, its development and global plans are not things you can find easily. The called november isnt easy findable through google or even mentioned on the official site. HK-51 linked a financial report for Q1 2013. Not the normal site you search for informations..

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

10+ Year Old Account
    I see. Fair enough.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes, the informations about the game, its development and global plans are not things you can find easily. The called november isnt easy findable through google or even mentioned on the official site. HK-51 linked a financial report for Q1 2013. Not the normal site you search for informations..
    It's been announced as November since the end of July. One google search brought multiple news pages and links to the official site where November is referenced. I would think that this is wide spread enough to be 'easily found'.

Did they give a very clean cut statement saying this will 100% be out by November, not exactly. So I can understand confusion, but the information has been there for over 2 months now.

Why's the OP playing SWTOR when he lives iRL Hoth.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Why's the OP playing SWTOR when he lives iRL Hoth.
    Because it's cold there. What else is he supposed to do? Ride Tauntauns and fight Wampas all day?

Ok since u said its free and everything i tryed to sign up.......it says i can't. so i contact customer service with the e-mail thing. They take forever any idea how long it will be?

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 11:01 PM ----------

whoah wat u mean eleven year old????????

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 11:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    The thing I don't get is the posters who come in here all super matter-of-fact just wanting to shoot down other people for misinformation, asking people to stop making "wild guessing" and going on about concrete information, only to end up dead wrong. I don't get it. Was it a "Ooo I get to prove someone wrong!" or more of a "Gasp, blasphemer! We shant have an innocent 11 year old forum poster be led astray by this heathen?!"

Whoah wat u mean by eleven year old????????????

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 11:07 PM ----------

you no i don't really live in antartica lol. just made dat up

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Because it's cold there. What else is he supposed to do? Ride Tauntauns and fight Wampas all day?
    but good joke

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamery View Post
    Ok since u said its free and everything i tryed to sign up.......it says i can't. so i contact customer service with the e-mail thing. They take forever any idea how long it will be?
    Unless you live in the future, it's not November yet. Right now the only thing that is free is a trial account to 15.

I feel as though this thread has lived past it's intended purpose and we have other threads to discuss about F2P