Blood DK and valor points!

Cheers guys!
    I'm tempted to take the valor shoulders! So I'm just wandering what all others are spending or not their points in!
    cheers

Deleted
    i went neck from kalxxi -> ring from Glotus -> then cape form shadow pan -> then helm from shadow pan.

I also thought about those 2... could get 2 pieces this week but i don't like that the neck and ring don't have mastery so i kinda skipped them... plus the shoulders seem to have some longevity in comparison...

more opinions?

Deleted
    I took the ring first, since I didn't got 2x 463 rings from heroics (A)

I got belt from Klaxxi first since I had bad luck with belts and I ahd a 450 one. How have you managed to be revered with Golden Lotus so fast? I am doing these dailies... daily and I still need about 5K to revered. Did you exploit the cross realm thingy with dailies?

Deleted
    I tried to compare stats on valor point vs lfr and normal raid loot and have a look on drop locations and opening date of the differents raid.

I've purchased ring from Golden Lotus.
    I'll buy cloak from Shado-Pan at Honored this week and than Helm at Revered in two weeks.
    I've planned to finish with wrist and glove from August celestial but this might change depending on loot I might get.

Deleted
    I'm going to buy only (pre-HC) BiS items, if there are none I'm going to buy the biggest upgrade for my actual gear.

got revered pretty fast... well i'm human plus got 2 keys!

sucks that most of the valor tank gear doesn't has mastery...
    weren't we supposed to be able to upgrade gear with points?

Deleted
    can someone please explain or link me a post/guide on how you are already nearly done shado-pan/celestials?

I've missed call it 3 days of dailies but am nowhere near that level of completion (into revered for golden lotus). a Side question is, do quests in Kun Lai give GL rep? I levelled through Krarasang instead which may be the issue!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post
    weren't we supposed to be able to upgrade gear with points?
    IIRC in the next patch we'll be able to upgrade gear with VP.

Quote Originally Posted by SantaMaria View Post
    can someone please explain or link me a post/guide on how you are already nearly done shado-pan/celestials?

I've missed call it 3 days of dailies but am nowhere near that level of completion (into revered for golden lotus). a Side question is, do quests in Kun Lai give GL rep? I levelled through Krarasang instead which may be the issue!
    No, but Kun Lai gave Shado-Pan. I'm at least halfway towards honored and I'm not even honored with Golden Lotus yet. They may have gotten rep up using the item from the rare in Kun Lai and the keys from the Vale, not sure how farmable those things are.

Deleted
    Golden lotus ring - Shado-pan cloak, don't get the klaxxi neck since you get a parry mastery one when you hit klaxxi exalted!

Edit - Revered into exalted.
    Last edited by mmoc64101a82b8; 2012-10-11 at 03:12 PM.

what parry mastery one are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked up the dps necklace from Klaxxi. Tanking was parry + hit, dps was haste + mastery. Reforge haste into parry and profit with a 2% bigger shield

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiyomi View Post
    what parry mastery one are you talking about?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=90594

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatehawk View Post
    i went neck from kalxxi -> ring from Glotus -> then cape form shadow pan -> then helm from shadow pan.

Same.. works good.

you get a free 489 neck from golden lotus at exalted so don't take the neck. I went ring, cape so far.

I'm going Ring -> Cloak -> Trinket -> Other stuff.

i went for the cloak first. the next best cloak drops in terrace of endless spring so the valor cloak will last for a while.

there's a neck from the first MSV boss as well as the exalted 1 off golden lotus. the alani ring is also a good bet but there's a dodge/mastery ring you get from the quest when you hit exalted with klaxxi and the 1250 conquest ring with hit/mastery is not not too horrible either.

i'm looking at the shadopan helm next because the blue tanking helms are pretty horrible.