This isn't a QQ, just an observation... With the release of MOP, there's a renewed interest in the LFD tool. Queue times are up as you can imagine and so there's "desperation" when it comes to dungeon drops. I'm wondering why we're not seeing the "bonus" roll system they used to have in LFR? If you queue as a tank and you roll on a tank piece, you should get a bonus, BUT, allow those rolling for Offspec the ability to roll need on pieces they want/need for their offspec, instead of having to ask the other player if it's ok to roll on an item.

I ran several dungeons while leveling my prot pally and noticed a whole lot of loot-ninjas. Typically the "ninja" would abruptly quit group when you ask the player if they "meant" to roll on a piece that isn't meant for him/her. As a tank, I can re-queue instantly so it's not a huge deal, for the most part, just something that can help those of us, who are ethically challenged? I know there are lots of people who avoid the whole LFD thing, personally I enjoy it for the most part, just thought a looting system revamp would makes these situations more palatable.