Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    PETA are morons with no foundation in reality, this has been proven many times.
    Yea, this things gonna turn out like the last few threads on PETA; Almost everyone saying how crazy they are, and a few people having their eyes opened about how crazy they are.
    Wiping is Fun! ™

Hopefully they get sued for using a copyrighted name.

20yrs too damn late. lmfao

I really wanna see the man on the top of this pyramid of stupidity called PETA, counting his money made on all this stuff. Guess you have to be extremly smart to exploit the lack of intelligence of others.

Seriously, this thing was stupid, nothing more, nothing less. The game was stupid. I spammed "Hug" and the trainer was beating me with a baseball bat. It was stupid.

Let's not forget PETA is well documented for having a higher rate of euthanizing animals than most kill shelters, I think I will continue giving money to the WWF and the ASPCA and ignore the tards ranting about videogames -_-

What I can't get over is they decide to attack Pokemon a game based in a fantasy world for animal cruelty by portraying in their own game Human vs Animal, they still allow you to faint in their version of the game.

I wonder what they'll do when they learn about animals hunting other animals which is far worse than fantasy animal vs fantasy animal.

Deleted
    It's too accurate to be a protest game, it looks more like a parody then anything else

Edit 1:
    (Okay I just met Nurse Joy, it's a combo, crazy PETA talk AND someone doing a parody)

Edit 2:
    I just reached Ash(and it seems to be the work of PETA afterall xD):

Pikachu mentions Ash wanting to put him in a Pokeball? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

And a mention from Ash about how he never showed any feelings for Pikachu

Edit 3:
    Aaaaaand finished the game, that was retarded xD
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-10-08 at 09:06 PM.

I wouldn't try and derive any sort of logic out of their actions, as far as I can tell PETA has now become the Westboro Baptist Church of the animal rights world.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't realize PETA was still a relevant thing. They're idiotic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    As the title says. I cant stop laughing they really went and attacked a game that has fictional animals
    Fictional animals? Who says they're animals? They're Pokemon.

Also, if they want to get really technical, humans are animals as well, so they can say that pretty much all games have violence against animals.
    Seriously, this is what they do with the money people donate? What a waste. It's insulting to the people that donate.

15+ Year Old Account
    I played through the whole protest game. I was laughing the whole time, especially when you fight Ash!

PETA is the reason the US hasn't legalized marijuana yet. Congress sees how it affects PETA members, and they just say to themselves "even we don't want people THAT stupid".

they are a bunch of loser nut jobs anyways. No one takes them serious.

PETA is a worthless, horrible group. It really doesn't surprise me though, it's the same group that says the humane thing to do with pit bulls is put them all to sleep, since a few people fight them. I'm sure it started off as a decent group, but now it's just a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got to the first chest in the game the surprise was a video link of animals being beaten
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Peta is Team Plasma.

PETA is completely crazy, and it makes me sad because people who like animals often think they're not completely evil.

That game was so bad it was hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a bunch of asses
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody actually takes these jokers seriously do they?