15+ Year Old Account

HotW -- Stealth nerfed or not?

Sorry for posting a new thread, but I'm not going to try to weed through 6 pages of General forum other class spam to try to read any real information (since apparently that thread didn't start on the druid forums).

Some are claiming HotW has been nerfed, and I'm trying to figure out the extent.

My feral abilities as balance seem to hit as hard as they did prior (US Servers).

Has Wrath been nerfed for feral?
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    I did trawl through the other thread, and from what I can gather the balance as feral skills are nerfed, and perhaps the feral as resto... but I couldn't find any comments on feral as balance.

Still, nothing concrete though - just loads of uneducated whining and stories of being 2shot in the Arena.

No, wrath as feral has not been nerfed.

I tested it on a battle dummy just now and it seems to be doing the same amount as it has been. US-Mal'Ganis

So now it appears it was not nerfed for Guardian or Feral, probably nerfed for Resto, unsure about Balance? Still seems to be up in the air. Are we now in a situation where specs are going to get nerfed for PvE Raiding, Challenge Modes, Arenas and Battlegrounds? If it was Resto that got nerfed was it because of Challenge modes or PvP? While I can see an issue with Healer damage in Challenge modes it only has an uptime of 12%. I'm not so sure that is better than abilities that soak damage or short CDs that avoid/mitigate damage. It seems more likely they would have nerfed Army of the Dead or Earth Elemental first if it was due to Challenge modes. Hopefully we will find out what is actually going on soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    It has not been nerfed for Balance, thus I'd guess it wouldn't be nerfed for Resto. It looks like it hasn't been nerfed. Thanks for the testing.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

I thinks maybe someone forgot to weapon switch and jumped to conclusions >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Did mushan vault trash last nite, we pulled like 40 little stone guardians, I used hotw + hurricane spam and only did 90k dps and was beaten by other clases,

Yes I know other classes should beat a tank on dps!
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Most certainly has not been nerfed for resto. I just crit 105k on a mage with ferocious bite without weapon swapping. Mage was wearing full resilience gear

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    Did mushan vault trash last nite, we pulled like 40 little stone guardians, I used hotw + hurricane spam and only did 90k dps and was beaten by other clases,

Yes I know other classes should beat a tank on dps!
    If you pulled the little stone guardians with a big stone guardian, the big one applies an aura that reduces aoe damage taken by everything around it by 90%. So that 90k really was 900k.

Other classes, like dks and survival hunters, will outdamage you if you guys don't immediately kill the big guy because their aoe is mostly dots which bypass the 90% aura.