Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
  1. #201
    I am Murloc! Scummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,145
    I get the feeling nobody here actually know's what a democracy is.

    I don't know where Crashdummy is getting the idea from that changing the powers of Warchief has anything to do with it, and no the Kirin Tor is not a democracy it is an aristocracy as is the vast majority of factions and races.

  2. #202
    Immortal Nindoriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I get the feeling nobody here actually know's what a democracy is.

    I don't know where Crashdummy is getting the idea from that changing the powers of Warchief has anything to do with it, and no the Kirin Tor is not a democracy it is an aristocracy as is the vast majority of factions and races.
    I didn't say it was a democracy, just that it certainly has democratic facettes, which to me makes it incomprehendable while some people think democracy in WoW is IMPOSSIBLE.

    I'm not sure if it's an aristocracy though. Jaina was kind of promoted to the role of leader.

  3. #203
    I am Murloc! Scummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I didn't say it was a democracy, just that it certainly has democratic facettes, which to me makes it incomprehendable while some people think democracy in WoW is IMPOSSIBLE.
    Ofc it's not impossible. People are just very conservative for whatever reason even though the reason is sound which is why I've stopped debating the issue, as I know that nothing will resolved in this debate. I personally see no merit to keeping it the same, but then again there appear to be people who think Thrall is immortal and thus the position holds no flaws.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-10-11 at 03:25 PM.

  4. #204
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I think he's mourned enough in Northrend and should return and become Warchief!
    and die of a heart-attack 5 days after gaining the throne?

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 03:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Ofc it's not impossible. People are just very conservative for whatever reason even though the reason is sound
    s.
    Sound to who?
    Democracy isnt always the best form of government.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  5. #205
    Immortal Nindoriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Democracy isnt always the best form of government.
    It depends on the situation?

  6. #206
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    It depends on the situation?
    Likewise.
    Having an authoritarian rule is not "evil" or whatever. People just associate it with such things.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  7. #207
    I dont know if i am writing in chinese or what.

    Yes, i think democracy in WoW would ruin the lore, its my opinion, which is why I THINK, IN MY OPINION that introducing democracy in WoW is impossible. I alerady write this, i even wrote "IMO" which in case some guys dont know it means IN MY OPINION.

    So, since democracy in wow its impossible (IN MY OPINION, AGAIN), starting with that hypothesis, i state that any other change that isnt a democracy one would be irrelevant to the fact that any idiot like Garrosh could come and make a mess, which leads me to the conclusion that the problem is not the Warchief position, but the idiot that is there now.

    I cant think of any other way to explain it, i just hope the people with reading comprehension problem gets it this time, i am tired of explaining the same little thing 100 times so i'm done with the thread, keep running in circles yourselves if you want.

  8. #208
    I am Murloc! Scummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Sound to who?
    Myself and Nindoriel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Democracy isnt always the best form of government.
    Aarrhh we need to stop this stupid democracy in WoW thing that Crashdummy started, I've got no idea why it is being discussed at all.

  9. #209
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Yes, i think democracy in WoW would ruin the lore, its my opinion, which is why I THINK, IN MY OPINION that introducing democracy in WoW is impossible. I alerady write this, i even wrote "IMO" which in case some guys dont know it means IN MY OPINION.
    .
    People have a hard time finding the differance between fact and opinion.......

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 05:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Myself and Nindoriel.
    .
    just saying....democracy being is the bestest Government isnt really a universal thing.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  10. #210
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all over the world
    Posts
    2,367
    saurfang is going to die in the siege raid, baine is going to be your next warchief, or garrosh is going to be redeemed

  11. #211
    Pandaren Monk sam86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,943
    Tyrande isn't shown (sadly) to have any power in level of Malfurion or Thrall, Tyrande surely isn't powerful as Thrall or even half his power, because of Knaak who (while did many good things to lore like Deathwing and aspects idea etc) is heavily biased against females and night elves
    Lo'gosh or King Chin is not in power level of a shaman just because of class heritage, follow class lore first not game mechanism, an army consist of many hunters/warriors/priests/rogues but few mages/paladins/shamans and fewer warlocks
    Durotan was as wise and thinking orc as Thrall is, and he wasn't raised by humans, it is just in his genes to be smart. Even Doomhammer was smart enough, he had no choice but to continue war against alliance because of horde curse they either a) kill each others b) kill another race, he took the "right" decision even if it was evil one

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Tyrande isn't shown (sadly) to have any power in level of Malfurion or Thrall, Tyrande surely isn't powerful as Thrall or even half his power, because of Knaak who (while did many good things to lore like Deathwing and aspects idea etc) is heavily biased against females and night elves
    Lo'gosh or King Chin is not in power level of a shaman just because of class heritage, follow class lore first not game mechanism, an army consist of many hunters/warriors/priests/rogues but few mages/paladins/shamans and fewer warlocks
    Durotan was as wise and thinking orc as Thrall is, and he wasn't raised by humans, it is just in his genes to be smart. Even Doomhammer was smart enough, he had no choice but to continue war against alliance because of horde curse they either a) kill each others b) kill another race, he took the "right" decision even if it was evil one
    You are wrong. Lo/gosh's possesed Varian is more powerfull than Thrall, although Varian without its possesion is probably less powerfull than him.
    And while Blizzard dont like to show women as powerfull, we can guess from what we know that Tyrande is as poweerfull as Thrall.

  13. #213
    *shakes his head*

    Saurfang... would gain everyone his support!

    Who better then Saurfang to be the vanguard on towards the Burning Legion... his mission, find out what happend to Brox!
    During the AQ event you had a certain respect for him, even Varrian showed respect for him during ICC.


    FOR SAURFANG AND GLORY

  14. #214
    at some point in the stronghold in borean tundra Varok Saurfang says:
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
    (http://www.wowwiki.com/Varok_Saurfang)
    this is a hint that he will return in the final boss encounter or at least he should but the problem is that Garosh made so many enemies that the will be making lines to kill him
    but i dont think he ll be warchief

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Marverick66 View Post
    *shakes his head*

    Saurfang... would gain everyone his support!

    Who better then Saurfang to be the vanguard on towards the Burning Legion... his mission, find out what happend to Brox!
    During the AQ event you had a certain respect for him, even Varrian showed respect for him during ICC.


    FOR SAURFANG AND GLORY
    Brox is dead, this has been known to the Horde since Thrall was still the Warchief.

  16. #216
    Warchief Saluin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Darkspear Isle
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by savaoth669 View Post
    at some point in the stronghold in borean tundra Varok Saurfang says:
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
    f
    Both Vol'Jin and Saurfang make death threats to Garrosh. It would be fitting for them to follow those through.

  17. #217
    I think if Saurfang is offered the role, he should pass it to Gamon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •