Sorry but it's the cc chaining unhealable damage if you don't have a disarm AND the cc that is op.
1. Charge, fine you've always had it, double charge is balanced against an increased cooldown. That's fine too you get some mobility options.
2. Stun: Sorry shockwave is op as arms, aoe stun with no chance at dodge, half + 5 seconds cooldown off throwdown. Completely unbalanced when added to other toolkit options.
3. Silence/Interrupt: You used to give up piercing howl to get gag order and I'm sorry but yes that was a big deal. You can't just say "NOTHING NEW" and call it a day.
4. Again, as part of the entire toolkit, it's op. Two spell reflects in between the time that you can't get to your target (against casters that's a big deal, oh sure wait it out or put a weak spell on you, just wasting more time til charge/heroic throw/heroic leap are off cooldown) and you get two of them.
5. Charge has a 12 second cooldown. I don't see many warriors taking double time, it's extremely situational. So 12 seconds and you forget heroic leap with a 70% speed boost with 4p. Mages may still be strong but a good warrior can double spell reflect/silence/shield wall/defensive stance if they are in trouble and still own a mage. Let's forget about mages for a second, there are a lot of other casters in the game. How the hell are they supposed to get you off of them? Or have any cast time themselves? I haven't even mentioned fear yet. Why in the hell was that lowered to one minute?
Conclusion: Your control cooldowns are all too short. Shockwave 20 seconds (aoe stun improved over single target 45 second stun),Heroic throw silence 30 seconds, pummel 15 seconds, pick up piercing howl without losing gag order, fear on a one minute cooldown from two, multi target spell reflect on 1 min cooldown added to already 30 second spell reflect, disarm (nothing new but as part of the overall toolkit, just more silliness). I'm probably forgetting something but you have a complete toolkit and the only other class that has that are mages (oh ya, second wind... with all that cc and defensive stance is going to guarantee your survival if you know how to manipulate it). I remember back in cata people predicted this would happen. It's called the mage/warrior arms race (no relation to spec) Anytime the mage gets too strong warriors are brought up to that level or more in this case. These two classes have ruined pvp balance for a while and MoP pvp has far more problems than this alone but damn is it bad. Frankly I made post after post in beta forums after testing arenas on beta about bm hunter damage (posted screenshots about unhealable lynx rush), said warriors had too much control, and mages were bursting too hard as well, there were no replies that I can recall to any of the pvp posts. It's inexcusable to go live like this. And about warrior damage, the only problem is cooldown stacking. Avatar should not be usable with recklessness, warrior burst fixed.