Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoshorty View Post

Enough said about Warriors. Even I myself a warrior say we are doing way too much burst damage right now.

Too fix it, just allow us warriors not to be able to pop Wreck/Avatar/Banner/Enrage at the same time.
    lol HYDRA fanboy? Hydra was playing like a shit noob there running with just a renew on his back. and the warrior was just lucky with that insane crit.

So bad play + insane luck = occasional win stop whining. want me to link the chaos bolt damage a warlock kept doing on my with 5600 resi in AB 2 days ago? and this werent lucky crits cuz they kept coming and then we shall talk again.

Deleted

Enough said about Warriors. Even I myself a warrior say we are doing way too much burst damage right now.

Too fix it, just allow us warriors not to be able to pop Wreck/Avatar/Banner/Enrage at the same time.

yeah this, pretty much proves it. buff warriors damage when out of cooldown, nerf burst damage while cooldowns popped, nerf some of their cc (especially shockwave) and they'll be fine.

cool to see a warrior who's not blinded by the current state warriors are in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skezix View Post
    Hey guys!

I've been playing warrior since vanilla, and tbh most of the time we have been shit in pvp.
    You play on a private server?
    Or what are you smoking, pass it around and mayby we all see the point.

But yea thats so far from the truth so its hard to belive you played since vanilla.

Deleted
    No one really QQ'ed when mages were one shotting anything that moved, funny that.

Warriors are totally balanced right now pvp wise. I wouldn't touch em at 90 unless it's sustain damage buffs since the damage isn't high not mediocre either unless cooldowns procs. Easy to shut down with any disarm or stun whle cd's up.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 09:40 AM ----------

heroic striked in a recklessness? l2p issue sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearavenger View Post
    Warriors are totally balanced right now pvp wise. I wouldn't touch em at 90 unless it's sustain damage buffs since the damage isn't high not mediocre either unless cooldowns procs. Easy to shut down with any disarm or stun whle cd's up.

haha this one is funny

Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    You play on a private server?
    Or what are you smoking, pass it around and mayby we all see the point.

But yea thats so far from the truth so its hard to belive you played since vanilla.
    we have been ultra shit since wotlk. armor pen season? nerfed. Start of cataclysm nerf? entire expansion? useless. Now we have everything right literally. l2p with your class

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearavenger View Post

if you think warriors are balanced right now then i think that's a learn to play-issue. if you need warriors to be this OP to actually be able to play, then you're just very bad. i think it's sad how blind people like you seems to be. unless you're being sarcastic? can't really tell from your post but i can't take it seriously either.

nerfbat inc, matter of time.

Deleted
    I dont know about lvl 90 warriors cause i have yet to face one in arena and i hope i do not. FOTMs defending their class is clearly a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by xDD View Post
    if you think warriors are balanced right now then i think that's a learn to play-issue. if you need warriors to be this OP to actually be able to play, then you're just very bad. i think it's sad how blind people like you seems to be. unless you're being sarcastic? can't really tell from your post but i can't take it seriously either.

nerfbat inc, matter of time.
    I could say the same of you tbh. how blind you are just because we as warriors are now able to actually kill shit.
    anyway its all a matter op opinion anyway.

some people say nerf some people say imbalanced or Op others say its fine L2p or nerfbat incomming.

Personally i am not seeing anything wrong other then some tweaking here and there. i mean only yesterday i got almost one shotten by a bloody Lock with the insane chaos bolts. (talking about OP)
    Admittedly i`m not a very good PVP player nor will i ever be but accusing other people of being shortsighted is mostly a case of being its yourself.
    Yes we got nerfed in the Past and no we were not always good. but also not always that bad as some people suggest.

I feel pretty solid right now as a warrior, but my suggestion to people is learn to look at your own class before blaming others that they are OP/Imbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

I LoL'd at this post. Dude, that crit is clearly a 4-5 stack of taste for blood, and since it is very situational and rare, blizz already said in blue posts that they won't change it.

Warriors are meant to do DAMAGE, always have. However I do agree with some points:

1 - Shockwave should be at the bottom line, swap Stormbolt with shockwave, so it won't affect tanking PVE, and you switch from a multiple target 20 s CD with a 1 target 3s stun on a 30s CD dealing weapon dmg. Also, Stormbolt should be 1 min CD. EDIT: This is stupid! That would allow Dragon Roar + Shockwave, forget about it!

2 - Internal CD on SW. As it is, if we pop Def stance and shield wall we are unkillable during the effect, however the tallent just need a tweak. A 1 minute CD on it should be good, not endless healing. Once you drop under 35% HP, you regenerate 25% HP over X seconds. And it can occur only once every minute.

3 - Avatar - Make it count as being enraged, so if your MS crits, you won't get enraged again, also from Berserker Rage. Remember that Avatar isn't imunity to everything, we can still be CC'd. It's only slow.

4 - Taste for Blood - this skill is shitty designed, although blizz say they won't change it. I would do it in a matter that you get 100% proc from overpower, however it adding 30% dmg (instead of 100%) up to 150% dmg to your Heroic Strike. More consistant, less broken.

This is what I would do.
    Last edited by Norzuk; 2012-10-09 at 02:07 PM. Reason: bad Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Every post on every forum complain about warriors mobility/CC/Burst/Unhealable damage, every arena ladder is 100% warriors and hunters at high level and you post here telling us that this is not happening at all and everyone is happy

I mean. Seriously. Even S5 DK were better at defending their classe than that.
    Stop posting things you donno ANYTHING about.
    http://www.crossladder.com/arena/stats/
    You're only biased.
    I'm not defending the state of warriors, I just hate ppl who throw things out of his hat, like you're doing in those days on this forum, and disagree to keep it a civil discussion by only whining, whining and (guess what?) whining.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    I dont know about lvl 90 warriors cause i have yet to face one in arena and i hope i do not. FOTMs defending their class is clearly a warning.
    Warriors are not FOTM, a BM hunter can kill me before I can say mississipi. Shadow priests can kill me before i can get in range to charge. We do have some work to be done, a lil bit here, or there.

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Blizzard, hire this guy!
    I will be really ok with those changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzuk View Post

Just FYI, there was only one season that warriors dominated arenas and that was because our long gone MACE SPEC.
    FYI, not dominating doesn't equal bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Warriors are not FOTM, a BM hunter can kill me before I can say mississipi. Shadow priests can kill me before i can get in range to charge. We do have some work to be done, a lil bit here, or there.
    You don't have to be the only broken class to be broken. BM hunters need fixing too. I can't say I've seen a spriest do that kind of damage, but maybe they also need a fix. So in your mind everyone should just play a hunter, warrior, or shadow priest this expansion and everyone else can be trash?

Warriors have a lot of completely skilless survivability, quite a bit of active survivability, are on the higher end of the damage scale and pretty over the top with all cooldowns going, have silences and stuns out the wazoo (charge stun still separate dr from shockwave why?), and even without that cc they'd still be near unpeelable--not to mention intervene, last stand, banners, and aoe spell reflect for team support. It's not so much that one thing is broken as they're just really good at everything. The damage can be a little insane and their hard cc locking down their kill target makes it that much worse, but it's mostly that they don't have a weakness.

Honestly, any of the following would be really helpful. Obviously together they would gut the class, but I think just a few would balance it.
    • Offensive cooldowns grey each other out so they can't stack
    • Remove gag order
    • Charge stun on DR with other stuns
    • Increase shockwave's cooldown
    • Reduce shockwave's duration
    • Get rid of heroic leap
    • Adjust defensive stance and/or second wind

I can't see how anyone could look at everything warriors have going for them right now and think "Yeah, that's about right. Seems like Blizzard did a good job here."

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    FYI, not dominating doesn't equal bad.
    Bad warriors were last season. That was really bad. Now warriors are fun to play again, and there are lots of people complaining because they can't faceroll they keyboard to kill us now. OMG I have to use cooldowns to kill a warrior, wtf blizz? NERF NERF NERF.

Thats stupid, warriors are competitive again. Learn to use dispersion when warriors get AVATAR, is it that hard to see the dude become gray as a statue? Is it hard to see that HUGE white shield over our heads?

I think every single class in this game have a defensive cooldown. If you died to a warrior because you didn't use your freaking CD you diserve to burn in hell. And stop whining.

Warriors poped CD:

Rogues: can dismantle, and evasion isnt a defensive CD against warrior, sorry if you do use it, ur bad.
    Priests: Dispersion
    Warriors: Shield wall, die by the sword
    DK: Icebound, stun
    Pallies: boubles
    Mages: iceblock, ring of frost, pollymorph
    Hunter: Deterrance, disengage, scatter shot, dispell enrage
    Druid: bear form, run away, w/e

We need to work on some utillity/control skills, not our dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOW CD. What you call Low CD? My charge has 20 sec CD. How much is Disengage? 25 sec so we have 5 sec to deal dmg, While the hunter get 8 sec with me rooted in place shooting my a$$ off. How much is blink? 15 FIFTEEN FKING SECONDS. Mages have no right to complain about warriors abilities, they can blink even while stunned. If a warrior doesn't pick double time it's a dead meat against mages. - Pray to Lord that warriors doesn't have a CD reset like mages, hunters and rogues.
    Lol. Are you really bringing rogues into this? Warriors are miles ahead of rogues. Prep never worked on shadowstep and they can't pick up shadowstep and prep. Shadowstep is a 24 second cooldown. And almost no rogue is picking up prep despite the long ass cooldowns on everything. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Browncat View Post
    No one really QQ'ed when mages were one shotting anything that moved, funny that.
    Yea they did.

Pallies: boubles
    You are one of two classes that can counter pally bubble...
    Last edited by Freia; 2012-10-09 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    [*]Charge stun on DR with other stuns
    If you say a thing like that, I guess you've never played a warrior.
    Leave charge alone.

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    Honestly, any of the following would be really helpful. Obviously together they would gut the class, but I think just a few would balance it.
    • Offensive cooldowns grey each other out so they can't stack
    • Remove gag order
    • Charge stun on DR with other stuns
    • Increase shockwave's cooldown
    • Reduce shockwave's duration
    • Get rid of heroic leap
    • Adjust defensive stance and/or second wind

I can't see how anyone could look at everything warriors have going for them right now and think "Yeah, that's about right. Seems like Blizzard did a good job here."
    - Just NO! You are retarded, I agree with a change, removing the silence from pummel.
    - I agree with DR on Warbinger talent, the other stuns are just ridiculously low to be shared DR.
    - NO! reduce stun duration, Shokwave is good for tanking
    - HELL NO! What class you play? Heroic Leap don't even work properly, it's already tough to have uptime on any target.
    - Def stance in my opinion should require Shield in order to have that 25% dmg reduction. And SW need an internal CD.
    -

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 12:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Lol. Are you really bringing rogues into this? Warriors are miles ahead of rogues. Prep never worked on shadowstep and they can't pick up shadowstep and prep. Shadowstep is a 24 second cooldown. And almost no rogue is picking up prep despite the long ass cooldowns on everything. Try again.

Yea they did.

You are one of two classes that can counter pally bubble...
    I know rogues need love, they are energy starving and need some rework, the new talents really screwed with them. I just said that the fact that warriors have low CDs is because we relly on them, we do not have a CD reset like some high CD classes have.

A bubble was just an example of how you can counter the WTFPWND warrior CD, we can still be stunned, feared, etc. Avatar is just for roots and snares.

Keep it civil. Don't call people retarded just because you disagree
    Last edited by Norzuk; 2012-10-09 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Improper language