Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Remove the 20% damage on avatar, just add it to slam instead :P.

Dont touch the utillity, sorry you will have to actually think when you run your sad little shadowcleave and rmp comp.

I prefer overpowerd warriors than overpowered rogues ^^!

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    This is going to end in warriors being like they were through most of Cata... garbage... Sad.
    Was season 9 just too long ago for people to remember?

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    This is going to end in warriors being like they were through most of Cata... garbage... Sad.
    If only Warriors would offer constructive ways to tune the class rather than saying "l2p", or whine about how they were bad for a while and thus deserve to be too strong.

No one hates Warriors, they hate imbalance. Same story different season. This happens all the time and people always forget the last time it happened when it is their class that is too strong.

Lets give Dks an avatar and maybe we will be on par with warriors than again probably not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzuk View Post
    I'll just answer with a "L2P". Just because warriors are doing good dmg now doesn't mean we are overpowered. You are one of those: "If I kill a you, then your class is fine... L2P, if you kill me your class is broken wa wa wa wa!"

I heard it from a mage the other day: "Warriors are too strong". And I said: "Why?". replied: "Because one just killed me." OMG!!! A warrior finally killed you? You know how long we stayed rooted in place looking at you jumping and vomiting icelances at our faces without being able to do s#%#t !? Now that we have finally a chance to get close to you and swing an Axe at your face you are mad? Give me a break.

BTW, good mages can still kite a warrior to death. Hunters can still. Dks, also. Priests... whoelse?

Well at least now we have tools to survive while not in range.

For those who think SW is broken. STFU and L2P. If you nuke a 100% HP warrior down to 30% let me tell you something: "You are retarded" cause now you can't kill it. If you burn your CD when a warrior is at 30-40% HP than you get a kill.

If by the time a warrior reaches 35% HP you have no CD left, you are dead.
    Word. 110% agree. And for the record, F**k Mages and their Ice Barriers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skezix View Post
    Hey guys!

I've been playing warrior since vanilla, and tbh most of the time we have been shit in pvp. We have had our times, but briefly for a patch.
    I've always loved warriors, buuut I've hated them even more and now the first expansion when we might be viable in arena, every single class in the game is now QQ-ing about us! So please, let us have the moment before we get destroyed by the nerf bat as every...single...expansion.
    Warriors rarely being viable in arena...................are you new to wow? Warriors arguably have the most consistent history of being OP in arenas than any other class in wow. The only other contenders I can maybe think of are rogues and locks.

Hey guys!

I've been playing warrior since vanilla
    If this was true, you wouldn't of said this;

tbh most of the time we have been shit in pvp.
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Warriors rarely being viable in arena...................are you new to wow? Warriors arguably have the most consistent history of being OP in arenas than any other class in wow. The only other contenders I can maybe think of are rogues and locks.
    Retardins have been continuously OP since 2007. This is the longest OP spell of any class or spec in the game.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    I remember my time in BC....Resto Druid/ Warri = Win....so shit mostly all the time? I think this one is a learn to play failure :S

Deleted
    It is just like there are 95 % percent of average or bad warriors outside and only a small percentage of good warriors. I played all classes and i think to rule with a warrior you need much more skill compared to some other classes. Thats why ppl might say warriors have been bad in arena, cause they just dont know how to own with the class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGITSDOT View Post
    If only Warriors would offer constructive ways to tune the class rather than saying "l2p", or whine about how they were bad for a while and thus deserve to be too strong.
    You mean the same way Rogues offered constructive ways to tune the class rather than saying "l2p", or whine about how they were bad for a while and thus deserve to be too strong?

I'll get right on that.

I would have paid to see a Rogue bitch that they needed to be nerfed as much as players of other classes expressed that they needed to be. I really don't think that any of them were crying that they were ruining the game.

These threads are useless, I do not know why people post them or reply to them. All it is, is a bunch of kids who are mad that they are not on top anymore, masquerading as a crowd of people who pretend to give two flying fucks about game balance, when in reality, all they really want is to be a ret paladin with a little bit more burst so they can 1v1 every fucking retard in the game, or just regularly express that they want every other class in the game to be just weak enough so that they will never have to face losing a fight as a realistic possibility.

Deleted
    The thing that scares me the most is that warrior is probably the best class scaling with gear. And if its like this now, whats it gona be soon...

Hey guys!

I've been playing warrior since vanilla, and tbh most of the time we have been shit in pvp. We have had our times, but briefly for a patch.
    I've always loved warriors, buuut I've hated them even more and now the first expansion when we might be viable in arena, every single class in the game is now QQ-ing about us! So please, let us have the moment before we get destroyed by the nerf bat as every...single...expansion.
    Sorry, that's not how BALANCE works.
    LOLINFRACTED

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    Retardins have been continuously OP since 2007. This is the longest OP spell of any class or spec in the game.
    wat? seriously? no. rets have had 2-3 really strong seasons, a couple of average seasons, and a lot of really bad seasons. most of their strong seasons have relied on silly gimmicks like double defensive dispels, offhealing and seal/windfury interaction.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Locks were #1 class every season, even countered DKs in S5. Unlike warriors and even rogues locks never ever had a bad times, probably becouse they can play with any FOTM class to a great success.

OT: There's no reason to cry for a nerf atm exept for being scrub not wanting to addapt to class changes. Things will go their own way no matter what you type here and only reason for Blizz to nerf something is when specific arena setup is completly dominating ladder (and even then 15-20 RLS in top 30 every ladder didn't get rogues nerfed and let them ride for ~10 months). And atm it doesn't look like warriors representation in top arena is off the charts.

So just take a pill to chill and try to find where your class/spec fits in and wait patiently for a damage rebalance (that'll anyway come based on blizzards own raid and arena data). Also Blizz don't give a single fuck if you can't kill a warrior 1v1, that's been stated so many times in so many threads complaining about X pwning Y hard that only blind could've missed it.

Warriors have been strong more often than not. We just had a really bad streak recently. (end of cata)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    Try being a rogue. You then feel the hate.
    Lol! Since??? .... And everybody knows rogues will have buffssss since they just can't be so bad for more than one patch.
    Try being an enhance. You then feel the hate. (and the hate is here since 2.0 is out...)

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    Lol! Since??? .... And everybody knows rogues will have buffssss since they just can't be so bad for more than one patch.
    Try being an enhance. You then feel the hate. (and the hate is here since 2.0 is out...)
    Think the point was that people hate rogues ~regardless of their state~, rather than blizzard hating rogues. Rogues are always scum.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoros View Post
    I prefer overpowerd warriors than overpowered rogues ^^!
    I can't see any différence. OP is OP. And OP classes are bad for the Game. (and bad for nerves of many on forums..)