Neverwinter account registration issues

Hey

I have tried to create an account at perfect world but it is not working.

First it said that i missed filling out some fields even though everything was filled.
    Now it says: "Someone else has already registered that Email Address. Please use one that has not been registered yet."

I then tried to get the information via forgot password/username function, but it says there is no account connected to perfect world with that email ?

anyone experienced similar issues and did you solve it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highangel View Post
    Hey

I have tried to create an account at perfect world but it is not working.

First it said that i missed filling out some fields even though everything was filled.
    Now it says: "Someone else has already registered that Email Address. Please use one that has not been registered yet."

I then tried to get the information via forgot password/username function, but it says there is no account connected to perfect world with that email ?

anyone experienced similar issues and did you solve it ?
    Perfect World is prone to spazzing out. Try later and see if it works. If not, just go with it and make a new e-mail. I have not experienced this particular issue.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ew-Neverwinter Try posting in that thread, its were most of the Neverwinter discussion goes on in these boards, maybe someone can help more than me :<

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I emailed their support center and I am waiting for a reply.

For future reference, if anybody experiences this issue, there are a few things they'll tell you to do and they'll likely work. First, make sure your Firefox or IE is up to date. Second, make sure your flash player is up to date. Finally, clear your cookies and cached content. It worked for me when I had those issues.