Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if such a spot exists, but I think in diamond I found a pad that sent you spinning away once you stepped on it. I just put a can of bug spray on my directional pad and forced my character to walk on the pad over and over. One bed time later, and my party was all happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha Well I ran from side to side in Castelia City, counted 240 from doing that~ Soo it took like an hour or even less to get my Espeon.

btw or ? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Haha Well I ran from side to side in Castelia City, counted 240 from doing that~ Soo it took like an hour or even less to get my Espeon.

btw or ? ^^
    Flygon is superior. The great edgequake, along with Dragon claw and 1 more coverage move is sweet. Also its pretty fast, so you'll outspeed alot with it in-game.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Flygon is superior. The great edgequake, along with Dragon claw and 1 more coverage move is sweet. Also its pretty fast, so you'll outspeed alot with it in-game.
    Not sure about this, the whole Moxie Krookodile would kick Flygon's ass. Outrage, Earthquake, Crunch and Stone Edge w/ a Life Orb. Sure Flygon has levitate, but with Moxie. You kill one pokemon, you are sweeping the entire team.

Edit: I have to clarify, the Krookodile I used in the game has Adamant Nature, Moxie ability, Outrage, Earthquake, Crunch and Stone Edge. Life Orb/Choice Scarf are the items I use with it.

Also, use your bike. Steps are counted as double. Goes much quicker than just running alone.
    Last edited by Nazrark; 2012-10-21 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was the best I could find quickly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzeNJGuaYCI No idea if its any good.

I will likely also need to farm shards soon :s

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 12:58 PM ----------

Its not so bad really. Its just the way its done, way to hidden. But this is due to GameFreak/Nintendo just in general sucks with systems, and user-friendly games, if you ask me. Say I could excatctly see my EV's my pokemon got inn the pokemon's tab, or that I could have not some stupid NPC to tell me about my IV's, it would be better.

And obviously egg-farming should be speeded up, running 10k steps for each Metagross egg atm blows

Edit; First 50+ egg's made. Fine results, but only 1 pokemon (My Sassy Tyranitar) with "This Pokémon has relatively superior potential overall", cant even imagine people who got perfect IV's For good meassurements, since 50 egg's aint to much, I looked back on my old b/w while I was trading over, and didnt even see any IV's with superior potential.

uhh doubble edit; Got a Solosis with superior potential now, BUT with both HP and Sp. Atk as 31 =) great stuff.

Also if anyone wants alot of Beldum's, Larvitar's or Solosis do say. They all come with right nature, abbility and mostly only Above average IV. Im mostly looking for Garchomp/Salamence, or some random fun pokemons, or already potential good pokemons like my own. Ask for my friend-code in PM etc
    finding the right nature is bad enough but having to collect the right moves to go with it is a nightmare

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    btw or ? ^^
    Depends on the ability, if you get a sandile with Moxie it'll sweep almost everything in it's path after 1 kill/knockout/whatever.
    Yes Flygon's a bit faster (92 base speed Krookodile vs 100 base speed Flygon), but if you're just using one for story, go for Sandile.
    My Krookodile has brave nature (+atk/-spd) and it still outspeeds almost everything encountered so far.

Completed the main storyline within the first week of its release. Nothing new, but it was fun! Now, I'm just building a team, leveling other pokémon and filling out the pokédex.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Not sure about this, the whole Moxie Krookodile would kick Flygon's ass. Outrage, Earthquake, Crunch and Stone Edge w/ a Life Orb. Sure Flygon has levitate, but with Moxie. You kill one pokemon, you are sweeping the entire team.

Edit: I have to clarify, the Krookodile I used in the game has Adamant Nature, Moxie ability, Outrage, Earthquake, Crunch and Stone Edge. Life Orb/Choice Scarf are the items I use with it.

Also, use your bike. Steps are counted as double. Goes much quicker than just running alone.
    I meant for in-game with nothing trained, Flygon beats Krookodile's ass imo And yea I do use my bike, the tubeline tunnel is pretty great for it. And seing Wailord inn that place is always fun^^

Deleted

I'm sorry to say, but your Krookodile will be close to useless after finishing the main story. Pokemon in the PWT are really fast and have a wide variety of attacks, and with Krookodile having a weakness to 5 of the types, it's likely to die before it even gets any attack from Moxie.

I'm reconsidering my team for PWT and I'm thinking of sending my Haxorus (Dragon Dance + Focus Sash) over to Black 2 from my Pokemon White, even though it would "kill" all the fun as he'll be able to roflstomp through crap. At the moment I have a Modest Nature Latios, Sp. Atk and Speed EV trained and with a somewhat good speed IV (he has around 157 speed at lvl 50) and opponents in PWT are still faster than him. I have it on challenge mode though. I don't know if that makes a difference, I'm going to disable it and check...tomorrow, as I'm really sleepy right now.

As for Flygon vs Krookodile. Flygon has a higher overall base stats (520), Krookodile has 509 and if you're putting them against each other. Flygon, who is faster is likely to defeat a Krookodile (Ice Punch + Life Orb should do the trick). Anyway, both of them are pretty bad in my opinion, slow and not bulky enough to compensate for that low speed.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 10:50 PM ----------

And obviously egg-farming should be speeded up, running 10k steps for each Metagross egg atm blows

Edit; First 50+ egg's made. Fine results, but only 1 pokemon (My Sassy Tyranitar) with "This Pokémon has relatively superior potential overall", cant even imagine people who got perfect IV's

uhh doubble edit; Got a Solosis with superior potential now, BUT with both HP and Sp. Atk as 31 =) great stuff.

Also if anyone wants alot of Beldum's, Larvitar's or Solosis do say. They all come with right nature, abbility and mostly only Above average IV. Im mostly looking for Garchomp/Salamence, or some random fun pokemons, or already potential good pokemons like my own. Ask for my friend-code in PM etc
    Actually, there are complex programs which you can download to get the perfect IVs that are pretty accurate. I think Smogon has articles on it but since I don't play competitively I don't really care. Also, keep a pokemon with the "Flame Body" ability in the group while hatching. It halves the steps needed to make an egg hatch.
    Last edited by mmoc2fdc1312bd; 2012-10-21 at 10:50 PM.

My team at the moment. Be gentle;

Also, what is this PWT people keep talking about? Once again, total noob here.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    My team at the moment. Be gentle;

Defiantly replace Ampharos with Magnezone, or maybe Lucario. The other two can go, but for thoes Id rather get maybe Lilligant or Volcarona, and whatever better dragon type or maybe even Braviary for some flying.

The PWT is just like the train's. Just for some end-game fun, and getting BP so you can buy stuff.

Edit: And thanks Azlarn, actually read about the flame body before >.< Why did I forget that hehe.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2012-10-22 at 07:56 AM.

Today I was just normally going through the celestial tower when suddenly in second floor repel ends and I'm just thinking "I won't run into any pokemon anyway so I won't refresh" and after few steps, pokemon attacks and its !!

Deleted
    Ok need some help, im pulling my hair out right now, how do i to send pokemon over via the Poké Transferto catch. i've sent them over to my EU Platinum, they're happily in the bank they got no hold items, but no matter wot i try it keeps saying there isn't 6 pokemon in the PC but theres 7 and none have items on them :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astralos View Post
    Today I was just normally going through the celestial tower when suddenly in second floor repel ends and I'm just thinking "I won't run into any pokemon anyway so I won't refresh" and after few steps, pokemon attacks and its !!
    Well that's pretty lucky ! Shiny Chandelure looks INSANE !

Any thoughts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Pokémon World Tournament located in Driftveil City.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

My current team ;D Espeon is my favourite pokemon but it makes me sad because in that team it's probably my weakest.
    That's pretty weird, my Espeon is really powerful right now, rocking 339 sp atk at lvl 86 and a 225 speed. Oh and thanks for reminding me about Milotic, I have a shiny Milotic and I forgot to send her over

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pFreak View Post

Any thoughts?
    Have you completed the main story and/or have any held item on Rhyperior ? Because if not, he might not be too great as one water attack can kick his ass. Also, starter pokemon aren't as good as people think them to be. You could've gone with Gallade with Leaf Blade instead of Serperior for example, it would also cover Psychic and Fighting moves with a STAB. Also, a Milotic might've been a better choice than Feraligatr. That way you'll also have a "wall" pokemon as it really is not easy to get rid of a Milotic in battle with the right moves.
    Last edited by mmoc2fdc1312bd; 2012-10-22 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

My current team ;D Espeon is my favourite pokemon but it makes me sad because in that team it's probably my weakest.
    Espeon is AMAZING pokemon and I would hate to play without my own, it can take down so much with its small movepool .

Also, current team so far is

Planning to replace Keldeo with something else and add Flygon/Garchomp/Something that can fly.
    Last edited by Astralos; 2012-10-22 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure anyone knows this on here. Some people already do, the rewards for the Pokedex are as follows.
    See All Unova: Access to a shiny Haxorus
    Catch All Unova: Given the Oval Charm from Prof Juniper. Allows the daycare man to find eggs easier.
    Catch All National: Given the Shiny Charm from Prof Juniper. Allows you to find Shiny Pokemon easier. Going from 1 in 8,192 to 1 in 2,370.

The Nature/IV of Haxorus are random.

I found this is what I've been working towards with BW2.

Deleted
    Not sure anyone knows this on here. Some people already do, the rewards for the Pokedex are as follows.
    See All Unova: Access to a shiny Haxorus
    Catch All Unova: Given the Oval Charm from Prof Juniper. Allows the daycare man to find eggs easier.
    Catch All National: Given the Shiny Charm from Prof Juniper. Allows you to find Shiny Pokemon easier. Going from 1 in 8,192 to 1 in 2,370.

The Nature/IV of Haxorus are random.

I found this is what I've been working towards with BW2.
    Yep, serebii has it already. Also, Keldeo event isn't out for EU yet is it ?