Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I didn't know what cannibis was until I was 12, didn't know what it looked like until 14. I still have no idea what it smells like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    i think it could be by accident... surely they wouldnt grow it that big in plain sight if they knew what it was. tbh, i could grow it and not know what it looks like, i dont smoke it but ive seen it before but would probably still mistake it for a random bush. though i may recognise the smell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had grandparents like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It's entirely possible it was an accident. My great grandmother accidentally had opium poppies growing in her garden before the war.
    Opium plant is beautiful and many grows them here. Some companies even sell dried pods for decorating purposes etc. stuff.
    OFC some will harvest the opium out oh them and make tea out of pods :P

Actually it's quite funny. You can grow morphine/heroin in your backyard but watch out those killer ganja plants?
    World makes sense sometimes LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if there were no signs of it being used then it was probably an accident.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I believe it was an accident? Absolutely. I wouldn't recognize weed either; in fact, I don't even know what it smells like. I've been to the beach with friends who picked up the scent in the air, but I myself didn't smell anything out of the ordinary. If I had seen that plant in their backyard I would have just assumed it was a normal plant.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks to "perfect." So I would bet my money on them having no idea.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Seems so bizarre to confiscate a plant. It's not like they were growing a triffid back there... I think its such a waste of resources/manpower for police to go around chasing stuff like this.

OT: I could quite easily see a daft, old couple growing a marijuana plant completely unaware of its potential use. Have you talked to a someone with senility lately? It's a miracle some of them are gardening in the right yard!
    Yes perfect idea! Let's put cannabis in old peoples yards to take care of them. MWHAHAHAHAHA......Wait is that not what you said?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, if it got that big it means that the old couple wasn't smoking it for sure, right?

Good thing the cops didn't, like, arrest them.

Also, that size is big for cannabis? Don't those plants grow bigger? Or is it just rare to see this size because people just smoke everything when they can?
    i have 'heard' that its the buds you smoke and i dont see any on that plant so either it didnt bloom yet or they smoked them.
    I doubt you grow that much weed without knowing what you are doing, its not that easy to find seeds if your not searching for it.

Deleted
    They shouldnt have touched it. It was really beautiful and used as a decoration, not a drug. A shame really. It's like the police taking away your kitchen knives because they COULD be used for murder or even your PC because it could be used for illegal things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    That's how they do it in the US, too. Amusingly it's the only really effective way to destroy it.
    In New Zealand I'm sure it gets burned, but not officially.
    Most people I know who were caught with marijuana by the police don't even have their name taken down, as long as it's only a small amount. It's more of a "Hey, that's mine now" deal.

considering none were harvested and it was only one plant, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    They shouldnt have touched it. It was really beautiful and used as a decoration, not a drug. A shame really. It's like the police taking away your kitchen knives because they COULD be used for murder or even your PC because it could be used for illegal things.
    Sadly the police dont see it like that.

Easily an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Do I believe it was an accident? Absolutely. I wouldn't recognize weed either; in fact, I don't even know what it smells like. I've been to the beach with friends who picked up the scent in the air, but I myself didn't smell anything out of the ordinary. If I had seen that plant in their backyard I would have just assumed it was a normal plant.
    Based on when I've smelled it off of stoners, it smells like skunk, but kinda sweet and smoky.

Deleted
    Looks like i'll have to find a new supplier now

That's pretty awesome. The story sounds legit to me though. I could totally see something like that as an honest accident, considering the plant hadn't even been harvested.

Depending on how crooked the police there are, I guess they could "dispose" of it lots of different ways.

Wow people must not be very observant in that neighborhood, to take that long to notice a cannabis plant.