Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    "You tanks" shouldn't be top DPS, AT ALL. Single target, AoE, Abraham Lincoln, whatever. They need to put some kind of short ICD on Vengeance stacking so you don't gain astronomically more from multiple sources. The "gain" in DPS from AoE (and I use the term loosely here because it's rather hard for most DPS to do more AoE than single-target currently, unless they want to have no cooldowns for boss pulls) should come from using your attacks effectively, not because you gain hundreds of thousands of attack power from pulling a bunch of mobs.
    Agreed. Hubby's prot Pali shouldn't be capable of outdoing my hunter on aoe but he can, relatively easily. We've even played around with me switching specs just to see difference. End result is same. He's routinely pulled over 100k on pulls and I'm talking 5 mans with no raid gear and only partial heroic gear. Even he said he's cringing about the incoming nerfbat.

top of page bug

where is the new trader at

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tanks already out DPS some PURE DPS classes! Tanks should only be out dpsing the healers this change makes no sense. Also why is the ink trader still only taking blackfallow ink am I supposed to be looking for a new NPC or did the change not go through yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Also why is the ink trader still only taking blackfallow ink am I supposed to be looking for a new NPC or did the change not go through yet?
    Looks like Blizzard screwed up and didn't implement it. Nethaera from the battle.net forums said "Just as an fyi, I'm looking to get an answer for everyone. I'll let you know when I find out something more to share."

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...change-change/
    Last edited by KLPath; 2012-10-09 at 06:50 PM.

If your getting out DPS by a tank in a NONE AOE fight, then you should be not looking at how well they are doing and why but instead how to play your class and make yourself better.

I see this QQ all the time when i am doing 150k AOE DPS+ or 50k Single Target DPS. Most of the time its just players who can't play or who are under-geared or ungemmed not hit capped etc etc. My guild mates who play the class's they use very well have no issues with DPS and out doing me on the meters. Its just the people who can't play who feel cheated that's all.

Learn to play your class and sort your kit out and you will do the same or more DPS than the tank at least single target anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by KLPath View Post
    Looks like Blizzard screwed up and didn't implement it. Nethaera from the battle.net forums said "Just as an fyi, I'm looking to get an answer for everyone. I'll let you know when I find out something more to share."

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...change-change/
    blah, i'm sitting on about 400 stacks of this stuff, was really hoping to trade them in today :\

Deleted
    Nerf warrior dps or mortal strike for heal omg ! :xxx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killoe View Post
    Same, still old inks for me
    What did you expect guys? You all should know by now that blizzard devs are big time slackers.
    I mean seriously the game is in fucking bad shape. Bugs on back of bugs and now this.
    We are still unable to trade ink of dreams at vendors.

I pay monthly fee for playing this game as you all do. I want it to work properly.