My response to: "ROGUES SUCK SO BAD IN PVP UGh"

imgur.com/6yGjh

Arenajunkies, world top 3's teams.

Notice a trend?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not the class, Its the player. Long as you know what you are doing you can be good at it.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

There's a pretty sizeable difference between what the best rogues in the world are capable of, and what an average rogue is capable of. Back in BC, the top PvPer in the world was a Shadow Priest (Noxn), but everyone still agreed that Shadow Priests were overall garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Athael View Post
    There's a pretty sizeable difference between what the best rogues in the world are capable of, and what an average rogue is capable of. Back in BC, the top PvPer in the world was a Shadow Priest (Noxn), but everyone still agreed that Shadow Priests were overall garbage.

What I'm reading here is "I'm too incompetent to look up how my class functions, and ways to improve, so I'm just going to say rogues are bad!"

When the facts come, rogues are looking like THE BEST pvp class, yet again. Research and dedication is all that it takes to be good in PvP. For all those crying about rogues in PvP, it's just utter bullshit.

In PvE, they can still pull competent dps. It's not like they're garbage, they do need a buff, yes, but only because they are a pure dps class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graph View Post
    It's not the class, Its the player. Long as you know what you are doing you can be good at it.
    What?
    This has never been the case in arena play..its always been fotm and specific groups..shadow cleave, cleave this etc. Theres reason why humans and certain classes in certain patches/whole expansions are favored a lot more than others. Not because "good player just happen to play popular class in arenas" ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Entarium View Post
    imgur.com/6yGjh

Notice a trend?
    thank you for pointing out why I stuck with my rogue and didn't bail like reckful and all the other people who jumped ship

Quote Originally Posted by Entarium View Post
    imgur.com/6yGjh

Notice a trend?
    That is hilarious, because you are wrong, those rogues are level 85 or 70. The whole argument is that rogues did not scale to level 90 correctly not that they have been nerfed. Now shut down this fucking thread for trolling.

Deleted
    That's hilarious; The poster above is right. These rogues are all level 85. That's fucking retarded.... Close the thread, please.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL. as the last two pointed out. level 85.

So THAT'S why I suck! I leveled!
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Its from S11. Gj TS.

Deleted
    The topic creator must feel very stupid now.

Or...ah well.

it couldve went unnoticed tho :|

you ruined the poor troll's thread :/

Deleted
    Please note some of them are level 70 and some of them are still ranked from cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is most basic example of what i've been reading on the forums since i play this game. A random lame player gets ganked by a random class, then he looks for any kind of info that probes that the random class is op and needs to be nerfed, instead of just saying that he sucks bad at this game.
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c:

Closing the thread, everyone knows why.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.