1. #1

    My response to: "ROGUES SUCK SO BAD IN PVP UGh"

    imgur.com/6yGjh

    Arenajunkies, world top 3's teams.

    Notice a trend?

  2. #2
    Bloodsail Admiral Tegux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,228
    It's not the class, Its the player. Long as you know what you are doing you can be good at it.
    ASRock 990FX - FX-8320 @ 4.2 - G.Skill Sniper 8GB 1866 - Radeon 7770 - Raidmax 850 - WD 1TB - WD 500GB

  3. #3
    There's a pretty sizeable difference between what the best rogues in the world are capable of, and what an average rogue is capable of. Back in BC, the top PvPer in the world was a Shadow Priest (Noxn), but everyone still agreed that Shadow Priests were overall garbage.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Athael View Post
    There's a pretty sizeable difference between what the best rogues in the world are capable of, and what an average rogue is capable of. Back in BC, the top PvPer in the world was a Shadow Priest (Noxn), but everyone still agreed that Shadow Priests were overall garbage.


    What I'm reading here is "I'm too incompetent to look up how my class functions, and ways to improve, so I'm just going to say rogues are bad!"

    When the facts come, rogues are looking like THE BEST pvp class, yet again. Research and dedication is all that it takes to be good in PvP. For all those crying about rogues in PvP, it's just utter bullshit.

    In PvE, they can still pull competent dps. It's not like they're garbage, they do need a buff, yes, but only because they are a pure dps class.

  5. #5
    Epic! Iceleaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Santa Destroy
    Posts
    1,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Graph View Post
    It's not the class, Its the player. Long as you know what you are doing you can be good at it.
    What?
    This has never been the case in arena play..its always been fotm and specific groups..shadow cleave, cleave this etc. Theres reason why humans and certain classes in certain patches/whole expansions are favored a lot more than others. Not because "good player just happen to play popular class in arenas" ;D
    "when women wear makeup they’re basically lying to us"
    Well, I don’t see why women are being blamed if man is stupid enough to really think they have red and gold eyelids.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Entarium View Post
    imgur.com/6yGjh

    Arenajunkies, world top 3's teams.

    Notice a trend?
    thank you for pointing out why I stuck with my rogue and didn't bail like reckful and all the other people who jumped ship

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Entarium View Post
    imgur.com/6yGjh

    Arenajunkies, world top 3's teams.

    Notice a trend?
    That is hilarious, because you are wrong, those rogues are level 85 or 70. The whole argument is that rogues did not scale to level 90 correctly not that they have been nerfed. Now shut down this fucking thread for trolling.

  8. #8
    That's hilarious; The poster above is right. These rogues are all level 85. That's fucking retarded.... Close the thread, please.

  9. #9
    Scarab Lord AceofHarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,217
    LOL. as the last two pointed out. level 85.

  10. #10
    So THAT'S why I suck! I leveled!
    "Let's get one thing straight. This is not a cheerocracy. I am the cheertator here. I make the cheercisions, and I will deal with the cheeronsequences. Now, if there are no more cheeruptions, we can cheertinue. Thank you."

  11. #11
    Its from S11. Gj TS.

  12. #12
    The topic creator must feel very stupid now.

    Or...ah well.
    Shadow Walk : Significantly increases Stealth effectiveness for 6 sec, but causes Stealth to be nerfed to justify its usage. In addition, it uses old Enveloping Shadows icon and has no sound, animation or spell effect to show that the skill is actually doing something.

  13. #13
    it couldve went unnoticed tho :|

    you ruined the poor troll's thread :/

  14. #14
    The Patient nairobi13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Posts
    275
    Please note some of them are level 70 and some of them are still ranked from cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by peteypuff View Post
    I'd be the first motherfucker to find a new alien life form... and fuck it. And people would be like, "There he goes, homeboy fucked a martian once."
    Lilun Gnum Rouge

  15. #15
    The Patient Matutin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    314
    And this is most basic example of what i've been reading on the forums since i play this game. A random lame player gets ganked by a random class, then he looks for any kind of info that probes that the random class is op and needs to be nerfed, instead of just saying that he sucks bad at this game.
    My Rogue

    Veni, vidi, vici.

    I like MoP now c:

  16. #16
    Closing the thread, everyone knows why.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •