Question Quick class/race/lore question

So, I was thinking of making a Human Shaman, learning his way through a Dwarf/Draenei, and/or other possible ways. Can anyone tell me the authencity of this, if this breaks lore at all, and if this could be a good idea for an RP character?
    | Main RP Character:
    Nidal Shadowdance |
    | While Forum RP'ing:
    Italics = What he's doing currently.
    Non-italics with Quotes = Talking
    Non-Italics without Quotes = Thinking |

Human society has no connection to Shamanism whatsoever. They do not revere their ancestors or any spirits (excluding the Light, which is somewhat of a gray area in terms of spirits), nor do they care for the elements outside of the more clinical study of magi. While I do say that there are certainly outliers for every race, I don't think that it would be a good idea to have a human shaman. Perhaps instead of trying to think of new biographies, you should attempt to fix and refine the twenty or so that you've already made.

Good idea, Madgod.
    | Main RP Character:
    Nidal Shadowdance |
    | While Forum RP'ing:
    Italics = What he's doing currently.
    Non-italics with Quotes = Talking
    Non-Italics without Quotes = Thinking |

10+ Year Old Account
    there are human Medicinemen who use shamanistic spells (Lightning Shield) in Northern Stanglethorn, Kurzen's Compound.

I think the leader of the kurzen exepidition were turned into a mindslave by a Orge Mage and that members of the expedition began to practice shamanistic magic derived from Orge (or perhaps troll) Shamanism.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Kurzen's_Expedition
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2012-10-10 at 07:54 PM.