Free copy of Civ V

I pre-ordered X-COM: EU, and got a copy of Civ V. However, I already have the game. So I'm giving it away! None of my friends want it. Who to give it to, eh? Tell ya what. First person to post a picture of what the Warlock's pet, the Succubus, looked like in Vanilla will get it!

All you need is a steam account, and I can gift it to you. Details will be worked out once I get a winner. No fine print, no tricks. Just don't want to see this amazing game go to waste, sitting on my account with nobody to give it to :-(

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I pre-ordered X-COM: EU, and got a copy of Civ V. However, I already have the game. So I'm giving it away! None of my friends want it. Who to give it to, eh? Tell ya what. First person to post a picture of what the Warlock's pet, the Succubus, looked like in Vanilla will get it!

All you need is a steam account, and I can gift it to you. Details will be worked out once I get a winner. No fine print, no tricks. Just don't want to see this amazing game go to waste, sitting on my account with nobody to give it to :-(
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...fa/Angrida.jpg
    do i win?

Lyriok got it :-) Lyriok, please give me your steam account name and/or email addy (post it here, or send in PM to keep it private) and I'll fire off the game asap!

NOOO! Damn missed it. Q_Q