10+ Year Old Account

Crazy Pixelation

http://i.imgur.com/bspEz.jpg

So as you can see in that screenshot, there are some really messed up things going on.

You can see, most notably around the benches to the left of me, the benches on the top of the screenshot, around the body of my toon and around the entrance to the room - it looks incredibly distorted.

This only happens in-game on WoW. On the character login screen - nothing. on HoN - nothing.

GPU: Sapphire HD7970

Had the gpu for a couple of months. At first I thought it was dust, so I gave it a clean - nothing.

I've altered the graphics from the lowest settings to ultra (what I normally play with) and it's still doing it.

The GPU is at stock clock.

Halp <3
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried:
    Reinstalling video drivers?
    Reseating the DVI/HDMI/DP cable?
    Reinstalling WoW?
    Reseating the GPU?
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Tried:
    Reinstalling video drivers?
    Reseating the DVI/HDMI/DP cable?
    Reinstalling WoW?
    Reseating the GPU?
    Everything but reinstalling WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Don't bother re-installing WoW, it is the one to blame. This is a new "feature" since version 5. I have the same thing on a GTX 560-Ti.

Deleted
    Yeah its always been like this. If you dont like it now while its not fixed. Then turn off SSAO from the system settings

Try lowering or turning off ssao. Also are you overclocking your card (core or memory)?