Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

So When will hunters get nerfed??

i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff263/doob87/WoWScrnShot_100912_045418.jpg <- Link

Hunters pet (Unknown) hit me for over 200k in 3 secs....

Not a whine....but really..Broken much?

10+ Year Old Account
    after shadow priests

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean a player that blew all their cooldowns at once was powerful for a brief moment of time?

Thank FSM that other classes can't do stuff like that, like Warriors, Ret Paladins, Mages, Warlocks, Ele Shaman and Resto Druids, or that would just be silly.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

yeh its op but u can root them fear them stun them i lost to tem with hunter only once but most op thing is tsg any healer + warrior + dk so hard to survive that burst getting hit with attacks 50k + for 15 secs with 50 stuns on you i speek as rest shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    yeh its op but u can root them fear them stun them i lost to tem with hunter only once but most op thing is tsg any healer + warrior + dk so hard to survive that burst getting hit with attacks 50k + for 15 secs with 50 stuns on you i speek as rest shaman
    if the hunter is bm you cant do anything from what you said

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Levlathan View Post

A hunter did 550k dmg in 3 seconds together with a ret pala that did 150k on me in arena. How the fuck am I supposed to negate 550k dmg when I got stunned and killed in 2-3 seconds...I just dropped dead from the moment I came in combat.

yeah the pet army is a issue, or like a hunter in our gild told : in arena it's reaaaaly hard .. you have to be the first one to push the stampede button !! 11elf ... a bit more real .. pewpew button press /afk win wohoo

1on1 they don't hit me that hard, rocketboots and wait till he gets cd off and then just nuke him down but with a stun partner like roq/ret dafuq it's just madness

Deleted
    Guessing we will be seeing a lot of changes once the ghostcrawler, who somehow missed all the data from the beta, gets off his arse and fixes the game.

Warriors will be nerfed 1st though, cause they're absurd in this state. Think of rets/dks of season 5. Then expecting hunters to be looked at.

"the ghostcrawler", who missed all the data in all the world, in all the universe, in all the dimensions (cept for earth prime which was pulled off its orbit and an iced over earth which blew up for some reason).

am i exaggerating enough? Needing to make some tweaks doesnt make something "broken"

Seriously. There are ways around classes blowing all their cooldowns against you.

Want to bring your point across? stop this shit with "lulz ghostcrawler sucksorz" and provide actual helpful data. Not language that seems to presume that everyone knows exactly what "absurd state" warriors are in. Even if they are in one, provide info on how.

And losing a single fight in not a sign of nerfbats having to be pulled out. Not even 10.

Iam not saying nerfs arent needed, but just the constant shouting that they're needed without specifically showing why and how (beyond "hey they beat me and my friends said this too") isnt helpful. Because people say the same things when its not needed or just to whine, so if the exact same whining is used for an actual issue, its unlikely to make an impact.

stuff like "when will hunters be nerfed?" just makes people roll their eyes, ruining the purpose behind the topic.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2012-10-09 at 09:57 AM.

I love hearing casters qq about how their life is so hard.

try playing melee.

stun/root/snare fest..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Guessing we will be seeing a lot of changes once the ghostcrawler, who somehow missed all the data from the beta, gets off his arse and fixes the game.

Warriors will be nerfed 1st though, cause they're absurd in this state. Think of rets/dks of season 5. Then expecting hunters to be looked at.
    Did you srsly got stomped by a Warrior that badly that you think there that OP?
    PvP isnt balanced about 1v1 so please keep walking and start doing more 3s/5s/RBG

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanter View Post
    if the hunter is bm you cant do anything from what you said
    If you're talking about The Beast Within, it haven't been giving immunity for years now.

Only badies complain about BM hunters, because they don't know about the following:

- pets are ignoring resil and certain damage mitigation abilities/talents

- stampede is on a 5min CD, doesn't get reset by readiness and is the main, biggest burst

- hunters do almost no damage outside of their CDs, it's either blow their CDs, hope for the target to die or wait another 2mins or even 5mins - why else do you think they're one of those classes that can't kill a warrior with second wind unless they save/throw everything they have at them?

- the beast within doesn't give the hunter immunity to CC, but only the pet

- the majority of hunters will never be over 2k anyway, if you're looking a more 'fotm' class, you'll want to consider warriors/mages instead since they have just as good burst, but more sustained damage - there's no waiting 5mins to do some gamebreaking damage with these classes for example, shatter combos/frost bombs don't rely on 2min CDs, etc
    Last edited by Drakoes; 2012-10-09 at 10:27 AM.

Yeah right. Nerf hunters. Warrior and Paladin teams are totally fine...

When a hunter pops Stampede all you need to do is to throw a mass cc of any kind and both the stampede pets and dire beast easily can be CC'd. Also it's really easy to just lock down the hunter for a few sec so he can't use KC etc. One on one I can burn people in my pet stun without any problems but in arenas good players can counter the burst easily (damn SP's who fear and seem to outheal my burst QQ :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Levlathan View Post

So you are whining because you got hit for 200k in 3 seconds but your chaos bolt can do the same thing Mr Warlock. If hunters get nerfed then so do the rest of the classes. Warriors and Mages first.

10+ Year Old Account
    please dont.. me like hunter ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    please dont.. me like hunter ^^
    Meh, I'd say they should move some damage from the ridiculous burst cds to the steady damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    You mean a player that blew all their cooldowns at once was powerful for a brief moment of time?
    This is actually the problem not a justification.
    Using swifty one shot macro's are stupid and when this is called balance, classes without immunities or heavy damage mitigating cd's are hard countered and will be shit for the entire xpac. People die before their cd's run out and cc lasts longer than it takes to take someone from 100 -> 0%.

Just too much burst and it's pretty clear that balance atm is either bursting first or surviving the burst with immunities.

Deleted
    Majority of the pvp playerbase are like this:

If my spec is OP, tell someone to l2p, as if "l2p" is actually a spell that makes you reduce about 9/10 of the damage.