Will of the Emperor.

I'm rolling as frost for this, just curious if mastery would be the better stat since i dont find myself using frostbolt a whole lot besides during gas phases on bosses. curious if mastery would be the best choice for this fight in particular.

Umm I don't feel that mastery would be the best stat because there's only one type of adds that you can freeze and 2 types of adds that are immune to it and also not useful during gas phase while nukeing boss. IMO it's not best start for it.

haste is the king here, you want to cast you frostbolt quick, drop your ROF quick, polymorph quick so yeah just stick to haste for now

but man frost has some amazing ccs (with talents) on this fight had to go frost from arcane T.T
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    haste is the king here, you want to cast you frostbolt quick, drop your ROF quick, polymorph quick so yeah just stick to haste for now

but man frost has some amazing ccs (with talents) on this fight had to go frost from arcane T.T
    But then again normal mode at least on 10 man needed allmost no cc. Only RoF while Strenght was up and Poly every now and then.. Heroic on the other hand might force most mages go frost, at least in 10 man with low ammount of cc classes.

I did this fight as fire last night and it was a joke. On heroic, I could see frost working better because of faster casts and slightly more CCs.

I played fire and dropped evocate glyph for frostfire glyph an nuked with FFB. The slow from FFB wasn't really needed either since everything died so fast.