Addons for Prot Tank

Heya!

So, I'm getting into tanking again. My gear is crap, and I'm still getting used to all the new abilities and how to use them. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some helpful addons? Things to track my Sacred Shield uptime(is that even the right word?), manages cds, stuff to help me out with managing aggro on adds...anything is welcome, and thanks in advance!

Deleted
    I don't think it's necessary to have an addon that keeps track of Sacred shield. Just cast it when you think it's time to renew. If someone in your group have aggro, you will see it since it will be a red bar around their name.

TellMeWhen Is a good addon. It tells you when certain abilities are ready to use which i think is very helpful. DBM is another awesome addon. I guess you already have it but in case you don't. It helps you during fights by telling you to get out of the fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    I don't think it's necessary to have an addon that keeps track of Sacred shield. Just cast it when you think it's time to renew. If someone in your group have aggro, you will see it since it will be a red bar around their name.

TellMeWhen Is a good addon. It tells you when certain abilities are ready to use which i think is very helpful. DBM is another awesome addon. I guess you already have it but in case you don't. It helps you during fights by telling you to get out of the fire.

TellMeWhen, DBM, Power Auras and Recount really.

After all the changes to the Blizzard UI and them adding extra things in, you need addons less and less nowadays.

Get yourself CLCProt

Go out and do dailies as Prot. You will learn real fast what the basic rotation feels like.

The CD change to Crusader Strike/HotR really messed up my timing/feel for the abilities.

I found that after a few hours of using CLCProt my muscle memory adapted and I no longer need the add-on.
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Power Auras
    Skada DMG/TPS
    Tidy Plates Threat Plates
    DBM/Big Wigs

10+ Year Old Account
    Omen/Recount, DBM, an addon that makes tool bars actually show thread in a reasonable fashion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin