Thread: Trinkets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hello,

First of all sorry if my enlish is bad its not my mother language.
    I have several questions about the trinkets.
    At the moment i'm a frost and wearing Zen Alchemist Stone with Flashfrozen Resin Globule, got Vision of the Predator in my bag but not sure if i should swap any of them.
    Got also some hit that i might wanna lose.
    Another question is mrgreenthump is talking about hero at start, you mean TW or am i wrong?
    Thank you for helping me with this.

Regards Nimxzyana

Quote Originally Posted by Nimxzyana View Post
    Hello,

Another question is mrgreenthump is talking about hero at start, you mean TW or am i wrong?
    Thank you for helping me with this.

Regards Nimxzyana
    Yes Heroism, Time Warp and Bloodlust are all the same thing, different classes and factions though

Deleted
    Any a idea, since i tryed to calculate it but it doesn't work out for me?
    Would be nice to know if i should change or not.
    Thanks

Deleted
    Hm I don't think math in your calculations is consistant. In detail, I don't get why you multiply intellect in order to get the final score. If you are multiplying the int, then you should multiply the crit aswell, due to our critical mass passive. If, on the other hand, you suppose the passive is already accounted for in the relative stat value, then you shouldn't multiply int either, because most likely you ran the sim with that buff turned on.

I might be wrong, but I find it a bit awkward, and since you didn't specify the conditions under which you ran the sim... :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post

@OP you need to calculate int gets multiplied twice right from our wizardy and motw/kings?? so int*1.1025
    dont do that! scalefactors already account buffs unless you turn off the buff for the simulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeltor View Post
    Darkmoon trinket will be BiS till the end of the patch.
    Is this confirmed?

Deleted
    Like a poster above me, I'm wondering about the value of Jade Magistrate Figurine (trash drop MV) for fire and frost, respectively. Would be great if it could be included in the list!

Deleted
    i got mithril wristwatch & blossom of pure snow. is Light of comos a good upgrade? and wich trinket should swap ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wristwatch is one of our worst trinkets, Light of cosmos should be swapped with the wristwatch.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Is this confirmed?
    Depending on if he is talking normals or heroics. Relic for most will sim BiS until both heroic Essence and Heroic Light of Cosmos. Even then its arguable if you are lining up your int proc w/ combusts etc. But for normal modes it is still beast mode, especially when we can upgrade its iLvl in 5.1.

Deleted
    hmm oki thanks for the info

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem Just the ICD on the wristwatch is quite long, and the proc is quite short... Making it look fancy but be not so nice, which is why its free from Brewfest! Just helps us get in LFR

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we get an update on this thread? I would like to see how Essence stacks up to the current trinkets and if the DmC trinket is still better for the tier..
    Last edited by Envyadams; 2012-11-24 at 04:30 PM. Reason: spelling

I've noticed players complaining about the Sha trinkets having a long 105s ICD compared to the short ICD DMCs and MV trinkets (45 seconds), which is the why the calculations end up being pretty close despite the item level gap. Heroic Essence might win out though in BIS vs Yulon, despite me seeing the Yulon used in Simc.

I don't have numbers off hand, but I'd definitely shoot for the Elegon trinket if you had to pick one. The only downside is you'll need to use Nether Tempest for Frost.

Deleted
    wts search option and/or sticky thread:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post18931190

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by namliam View Post
    wts search option and/or sticky thread:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post18931190
    Ah cool beans didn't know that was updated and really? trying to go through pages of a thread doesn't sound to appealing vs asking a question in an original thread mkay?! tks for the constructive answer Mr Excelion