Help a friend. Also kinda illegal.

Hello MMO-Champion!

I am a long time reader, I never posted anything constructive (maybe a couple times here and there) and I enjoyed browsing this all the time. But now I have to ask a big favor, something that can change a life; I am not being over-dramatic about it either.

As you know, Blizzard stopped giving support to Iranian players due to sanctions made by well, most of the world. Our currency dropped its value by almost 400%, people became jobless and a very good friend of mine started with problems in his life. He had to do many stuff to keep up and something that I know kept him happy after playing with him for almost 6 years was playing World of Warcraft after a long day of work, get back on VoIP and chill for a while. He is an old man after all, and has to be with his family too, but he still never forgets to drop by and say a hi. Now his account (and many others, and many more to come, which I one by one personally call Blizzard for to lift the banns off) has been banned, and I couldn't do anything after talking for a very long time with Blizzard. What we need is a name change certificate and a bill with his name and an address anywhere but not Iran.

Your choice. This'll probably get me banned, but I do feel bad for all the players that are currently in Iran, fighting the situation and fishing extra job hours. I think that's enough for them, and Blizzard should attempt to get that license which was mentioned by a US government section which basically said that Blizzard can apply for a certificate which allows Persian players to play as well. This is not required.

If you are interested, please pm me or add me on skype, --REMOVED--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-09 at 03:30 PM.
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

10+ Year Old Account
    It's unfortunate for him. However, we don't allow advertising or solicitations on our site.