10+ Year Old Account

Need a Water Totem Addon

I'm looking for an addon to track my current water totem, and how long it has left in duration. I'm getting a little sick of juggling my water totems, or rather snipping them. Currently, Powerauras is undergoing maintenance and there isn't an official update to the addon for 5.0.4 (not that I'm 100% sure it can track active totems); Generally, I track CDs and procs with PAs, so I'm in a bit of a pickle. I downloaded Weak Auras, but I'm apparently too blonde to be able to utilize it.

As a resto shaman, I'm not really interested in tracking fire/earth/air totems as much. Anyone have a solution? what are you using to make your totems more visible for raiding?

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

I use an addon pack called "ElvUi", and a totem duration tracker is included in that pack. I'm guessing they are utilizing some other addon to make it work, maybe someone else know the name of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I use TotemTimers, but I'd love something that notifies me of my HST duration more visibly. Tried to setup an aura with various versions of PA, but it kept messing up. I guess it doesn't understand that a totem can have a duration and a CD and stuff - or I'm too stupid to tell PA how to handle things *shrugs*

Tellmewhen is brilliant for tracking well, everything. Fully customisable, you can track totems, procs, shields, buffs and debuffs you yourself and your target.

I have HST, HTT, SLT, Water shield (not so important any more), weapon enchanting procs, trinket CDs and buffs, riptide charges (there is more but i can't remember right now). It's great and you can have what you want wherever you want it on the screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, I'll try them out!

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're in the market for some good unit frames, Shadowed Unit Frames has a built in totem timer that displays under your hp/mana bar. Kind of unrelated picture, but it was one I snapped last night...to show something on ora2 to someone in raid....but underneath my mana bar, above the recently mass rezd debuff, you can see a thin black line. That is where my totem timers show up, as a bar that shrinks with duration left. Pretty minimal, but I don't like too much more taking up my screen.

My Armory
    *The Afflicted*
    **US-Greymane, 25 man 5/16 HM, US top 100**
    ***Recruiting core spots for almost every class for MoP***

10+ Year Old Account
    Update: Using TellMeWhen and it works like a charm. Exactly what I was looking for. Case closed

Ty for the multiple suggestions!