Deleted

NYC Hippster Traps

A NYC Artist group has built some traps to reduce the number of Hippsters running around.

Link: Here

Great idea or not?

Well I think ultimately it's not going to be very effective. You see, when it comes down to it, hipsters are the type of people that are just going to gnaw off their own arm if it gets caught in a trap like that, and then what do we have? That's right. A hipster with only one arm. Because two arms are so mainstream. Look what happened, it just got worse.
    The earth is not a cold dead place

Deleted
    Wow that is quite the trap. I feel sad for the poor hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    I chuckled

Pretty funny stuff

Since when is cheap, crappy beer a hipster thing?

And to be honest, I'm not sure I've ever seen a "Hipster" around here. Maybe they hide in the shadows.

EDIT: Maybe there are none because traps have already been functioning around here for quite some time.

Deleted
    I don't understand quite the point of putting stuff like that in the street. Anyone could pick it up or not, and if someone did, it doesn't make them hipsters. Now imagine if a homeless picked it up, does that make him a hipster?

Deleted
    What's a hipster? I thought hipsters were some kind of women's underwear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should start laying some traps in boulder Colorado

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 05:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeia View Post
    Well I think ultimately it's not going to be very effective. You see, when it comes down to it, hipsters are the type of people that are just going to gnaw off their own arm if it gets caught in a trap like that, and then what do we have? That's right. A hipster with only one arm. Because two arms are so mainstream. Look what happened, it just got worse.
    Thats pretty funny lol.
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

How does the link work ?

I get a map of the world with some news articles on it ?

Help!

Quote Originally Posted by 08nolanni View Post
    How does the link work ?

I get a map of the world with some news articles on it ?

Help!
    Scroll down...

I was getting caught in hipster traps before it was cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    Should start laying some traps in boulder Colorado
    Not just Boulder. All over Colorado. Sheesh. At work I get about a hundred trucker cap wearing, long scarf throwing, black rimmed glasses (with plastic lenses that do nothing) using, skinny jeans wearing, scraggly bearded jackasses a day. About 35% of which are in to buy 3.2% alcohol PBR.