Poll: Org/SW or shrines?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still in Area 52. Has been for ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Still in Area 52. Has been for ages.
    Reminds me of when I accidentally trolled myself at least two times by standing Northrend and hearthing back to Shadowmoon Valley.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I am hearthed in Seven stars, Its the center of Pandaria (physically) so I can fly anywhere quickly and it has banks, transmogs, portals to -every- city and I can use the wow armory to sell my goods much easier than using the in game auction house. I use to set my hearth in Dalaran because it had a portal to stormwind so I would not have to fly out to Dalaran after taking the boat to Northrend if I ever needed to go there.

In fact I have a RAF mount and whenever a guildie comes into Pandaria I give them a flight to seven stars to set home point and flight point so it makes their gaming experience easier.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2012-10-09 at 03:06 PM.

Shrine. But I have a bank alt in Undercity for my AH needs and another 85 that I will level later in case I need to trade in Org.

Shrine... There's no reason for me to check the AH for less than 15-minute intervals.

It was set to SW, set it to the shrine once I hit 90.

Deleted
    I have it in Orgrimmar just because i always forget to change it

The Shrine. Now that the PvP vendors are in Pandaria, I have no reason to be in Org. Besides, the Shrine has portals to all the cities anyway.

Shrine, if I want to go to Org, there's a portal, right there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shrine, its got the portal to SW if I need it, and for everything else its right in the middle of Panda Land

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    Shrine, its got the portal to SW if I need it, and for everything else its right in the middle of Panda Land
    With all your characters being Horde, how's that portal to SW working out for you?

Mine is set to the shrine. If I need to buy something off the AH and my hearth is on CD so I can't get back quickly, I just have my engineer friend buy it for me.