Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Only certain specs are doing out of control damage(BM Hunters and warriors seem to wreck me on my paladin, it probably differs per class), but I can live with that, BM will get nerfed inevitably. What bugs me the most these days is the absurd amount of instant CC which never seems to break and is too easy to use, stuns, aoe stuns, instant(aoe) fears, slows that get applied solely by auto attacking, counter spell silence etc etc, trying to do a bg is pure frustration especially when theres multiple enemies with fear or aoe stuns(I'm looking at you shockwave).
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    People might say "this game will never be balanced" i know games that are not balanced, such as Super Mario 2 when Toad is crap, but thats not the unbalance WoW is. WoW is like.. they just put out random numbers and say "ok it doesnt affect the pve dps that much" and just throw it away like that.

If Blizzard could atleast TRY pvp while designing their classes, it would be much better. "Oh yeah the shield absorbs too much in pvp maybe we should reduce it by 30% in bgs when it comes live"

Im speaking from my heart, WoW got the best type of player vs player ive played. Not even other similar MMOs will beat it. It got its charm and i love it, too bad the devs are clueless.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-10 at 01:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion will fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Next expansion will fix it.
    "MOP will fix it" -check.

"Lvl 90 will fix it" -check.

"Lvl 90+full pvp gear will fix it" -check.

"Middle of the expansion will have the most balanced pvp" -

"Fixed the next patch" -

"Fixed the next expansion" -

This never gets old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    "MOP will fix it" -check.

"Lvl 90 will fix it" -check.

"Lvl 90+full pvp gear will fix it" -check.

"Middle of the expansion will have the most balanced pvp" -

"Fixed the next patch" -

"Fixed the next expansion" -

This never gets old.
    Struggling to understand if you know that it was sarcasm or not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzuk View Post
    Some issues I have found myself:

- hybrid healing is out of the charts, specially Spriests.
    - TOO MANY CC, sometimes it's not even fun to PVP.
    - Arms warrior isn't the only problem and not even the biggest, stop pretending it is.
    - Rogues and mages got used to legendaries, now they feel gimped. Of these two rogues need some attention due to energy regen, fire mages will be ok in 1 season when they have enough crit.
    - Locks aside destro are UP.
    - Simbyosis is very strong in arenas, aside that is bs.
    - 90 didn't fix anything, pvp at 90 is more likelly pvp at 85 with the new talents. That said 5.0.1 won't fix it and PVP power and resil won't fix it either.

That said blizzard seriously need to rework wow pvp.

i marked the parts that i read of your post, and those parts seriously make you look retarded. you should really get a clue...

People complain about PvP at the launch of every expac because it's not balanced at the launch of every expac.

PvP balance on live is about the third worst I've ever seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Really, are Destruction Warlocks really that overpowered? I haven't been up against any good one yet so I wouldn't be able to tell, but I haven't heard anyone complaining about them, I assumed Affliction was better. I'll have to play some more before I judge them of course.
    No they are not. Noobs just let them run around for 30+seconds building up embers, then let them cast multiple 2+second cast chaos bolts then cry that they are op because they are too stupid to beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Really, are Destruction Warlocks really that overpowered? I haven't been up against any good one yet so I wouldn't be able to tell, but I haven't heard anyone complaining about them, I assumed Affliction was better. I'll have to play some more before I judge them of course.
    It's one of those specs that people complain about when they get slaughtered by one in a battleground in a matter of seconds while they were fighting someone else. It has really, really good burst damage, but they're so easy to shut down that I can't justify calling them overpowered at all. They certainly don't compare to shadow priests or mages. However, I'd still say it's the best warlock spec at the moment. Affliction lost it's only real advantage, which was pressuring several people at once while on the move, and demo is just a clunky playstyle that's even easier to shut down than the others. Warlocks in general are in a pretty poor spot right now, but probably aren't as bad off as a few others. Rogues, in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    Many of the issues that are live now were already in beta for months. Characters there had full PVP gear as well.

Care to explain?

EDIT : I can already tell you that pretty much all rogue issues have been the same since the beginning of beta. We're talking of over half year.
    This is how it has been for rogues :
    "Don't worry, it's still BETA."
    "It's just one month of beta, relax"
    "Retail has not been announced yet, so it's fine yet, there's time"
    "Strange, only numbers are being changed now"
    "Well, they are still changing things there and there, let's relax"
    "Game is not balanced for 85 now that 90 is the cap"
    "90 will fix it"
    "Full gear will fix it"
    "5.1 will fix it"

I bet the same may have happened to other classes.
    Some of you whiners are so sad...Hunters got the shit end of the stick for how long, god fucking forbid they have a little shine time.The whining will inevitably return hunters to the free hk alot of you have become also accustomed to, just untangle the knot in your panties and all will be well for you soon enough.

Will we take steps to adjust hunters if they continue to be weak in Arenas? Yes. This is absolutely a concern of ours. To some extent my reputation is on the line here because I keep trying to assure players that we will make adjustments, and I know you’ll throw it back in my face if we don’t deliver. The game has only been out for a few days though, so it’s just premature to make sweeping changes yet. I realize some knowledgeable hunters are convinced the changes we made were not enough. At the end of the day though, it is us, not the players, who need to make decisions about game design. We will always listen to your feedback when making our decisions though.-GhostcrawlerNov 14, 2008

Almost 4 full years for that lying incompetent pos to fix hunters...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malbojia View Post
    Some of you whiners are so sad...Hunters got the shit end of the stick for how long, god fucking forbid they have a little shine time.The whining will inevitably return hunters to the free hk alot of you have become also accustomed to, just untangle the knot in your panties and all will be well for you soon enough.

Will we take steps to adjust hunters if they continue to be weak in Arenas? Yes. This is absolutely a concern of ours. To some extent my reputation is on the line here because I keep trying to assure players that we will make adjustments, and I know you’ll throw it back in my face if we don’t deliver. The game has only been out for a few days though, so it’s just premature to make sweeping changes yet. I realize some knowledgeable hunters are convinced the changes we made were not enough. At the end of the day though, it is us, not the players, who need to make decisions about game design. We will always listen to your feedback when making our decisions though.-GhostcrawlerNov 14, 2008

Almost 4 full years for that lying incompetent pos to fix hunters...
    So you call me a whiner and sad...and you proceed to whine about hunters.

Hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    WoW PvP has been dead for a long, long time.
    Dead? That would imply it had life to begin with. Don't tell me you guys all forgot the ye olden days of World of Roguecraft?

Deleted
    every season there is an OP class. everyone who doesnt play that class will complain about it, everyone who does play that class will say its fine and everyone else needs to l2p.

also, the argument that "x class has been bad for so long, its about time they were op" is a bad argument. enha shammies should be fucking us all over if that was true. just wait next season, blizzard will hit warriors and hunters so hard they will be totally rubbish again. WoW pvp has actually never been balanced, also 2-3 classes totally dominating it. i bet they nerf warriors and hunters so hard we will see DKs and holy palas dominating next season.

So you call me a whiner and sad...and you proceed to whine about hunters.

Hilarious.
    Sir there is a distinct difference between whining and pointing out facts...I play a hunter and he's not spec'd bm.

peggle,

every season there is an OP class. everyone who doesnt play that class will complain about it, everyone who does play that class will say its fine and everyone else needs to l2p.

also, the argument that "x class has been bad for so long, its about time they were op" is a bad argument. enha shammies should be fucking us all over if that was true. just wait next season, blizzard will hit warriors and hunters so hard they will be totally rubbish again. WoW pvp has actually never been balanced, also 2-3 classes totally dominating it. i bet they nerf warriors and hunters so hard we will see DKs and holy palas dominating next season.

I counter that with the one spec of a class is bad resto shammies were op,sorry if you didn't like resto,the option was there.

Hunters had no option...all specs of the "CLASS" were bad not just one, all of them...end of story.
    Last edited by malbojia; 2012-10-11 at 01:35 AM.

The problem is that they put dispels on a 8 seconds cooldown and added even more fears and disorients.

I really wonder how can you say this. I'd say that the PVP is, right now, at the worst state I ever remember.
    Try s5. If you honestly think this is anywhere CLOSE to the s5 balance then I don't know what to say. This season is probably on par with s9 right now in terms of balance. It's just that the game's PvP has become absolutely obnoxious with the trillion and one CC's and billion heals and retarded burst.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Besides the obvious, warriors, hunters, restoration druids, etc...

I think that Psyfiend has to be removed or nerfed. There are too many fears. Tendrils and Mind Control are goo tricks, but no even close to the anoying Psyfiend.

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Dead? That would imply it had life to begin with. Don't tell me you guys all forgot the ye olden days of World of Roguecraft?
    Regardless of the shitty balance back then, outside of retarded stun locks, the game was actually absurdly fun as there was literally only one class in the entire game with ability to lock out players for extended periods of time.

Some more suggestions:

Remove half the fucking CC in this game nerf the rest. That means things like:
    remove shockwave from warriors
    remove cyclone from druids
    remove slows from druids and pallies
    make roots last half as long
    etc. etc. etc.

Remove resilience and pvp power completely. There's literally no reason for them to exist right now. The entire purpose of pvp gear is to make it so that baseline pvp resilience becomes more and more useless. See: max pvp geared players only face 25-30% damage reduction from max pvp geared pvp resilience where as players with no pvp gear have the normal 40%. This exacerbates burst. Removing pvp power would also make healing less bursty.

Make the game more fast paced without making it into a bursty zerg fest:
    lower cooldowns on all lengthy cd abilities. Like, halve them. That means 30 second ams for dks that only lasts 3 seconds now. 12 second spell reflect for warriors that lasts 2 seconds. 13 second frost nova that lasts 3 seconds.
    Lower all the increased healing and damage that major cds provide to compensate for this lowering of cds. PvE balanced and now more active in it's usage of cds.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-10-11 at 01:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoros View Post
    Besides the obvious, warriors, hunters, restoration druids, etc...

I think that Psyfiend has to be removed or nerfed. There are too many fears. Tendrils and Mind Control are goo tricks, but no even close to the anoying Psyfiend.
    is that the shadow priest thing? i know nothing about shadow priests but they are givng me some trouble. my pet seems to be geared 60% of the fight, i get disarmed for 8seconds and they can seem to vanish now and heal uo about 60% of their health instantly. but their damage hasnt given me any trouble, more of just a pain to fight.