Ok, august celestials rep, cradle of Chi-ji.....

Ok, i am confused here.

I got revered with golden lotus today and did the quest at the shrine. The AC quartermaster sent me to do quests in jade forest. I thought sweet, did my dailies for AC today.

Now, here is the problem. I randomly looked up the AC faction on wowhead just now, and the first comment is:

You can get 4-10 dailies each day for The August Celestials.

You always get 4dailies near the Cradle of Chi-Ji Island in Krasarang Wilds.
    Umm so i go there, and in fact there IS 4 dailies here, but WTF if i didnt read wowhead i would have absolutely zero idea about these dailies, no follow up quest from the dailies i did in jade forest, nor any quest from the quartermaster in the shrine telling me to go here.

Have these dailies on cradle of Chi-ji been available since release? How are we supposed to know about them other than randomly stumbling upon them like i did.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow
    Thanks for the heads up, didnt know that either.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

u got quests in jade??

all mine were in kun-lai

I think maybe you get sent to a random quest hub for the day in addition to all the cradle dailies?

Ya dude its crazy, it has to be a bug in game. I made a post on CS forums too on WoW boards, ill reply back here if a blue replies.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 11:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    I think maybe you get sent to a random quest hub for the day in addition to all the cradle dailies?
    Yes thats not the problem lol.

How did you even KNOW of these cradle dailies? Had i not stumbled upon a wowhead comment i would have had zero idea about these quests.

15+ Year Old Account
    From the quest [A Celestial Task] you can read there are 4 people that watch over 4 corners on Pandaria. Think those 4 are the quest hubs.

Who do you talk to to be sent to the 1 of 4 random quest hubs? I talk to the quartermaster but he just gives me a quest to become revered with August Celestials.

Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    From the quest [A Celestial Task] you can read there are 4 people that watch over 4 corners on Pandaria. Think those 4 are the quest hubs.
    I understand that, but apparently you can do the Chi-ji quests everyday, because the quartermaster sent me to the jade forests ones, then i read wowhead and went over to Chi-ji and did those 4 as well...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    I understand that, but apparently you can do the Chi-ji quests everyday, because the quartermaster sent me to the jade forests ones, then i read wowhead and went over to Chi-ji and did those 4 as well...
    i can confrim this
    Was sent to the Black Ox, but the dailies at the Cradle were still there for me.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Did blizz hotfix it last night? Cause today i couldnt get dailies at Cradle, even when i was sent to jade forest.

It seems that it was indeed a bug and they hotfixed it.

i have only gotten 4 dailies since being able to run august celestial rep. they have been at temple of the white tiger or temple of the red crane, with nothing leading me to believe I was to look elsewhere.

this just has the ear tags of the same thing blizz always does to help out the front of the pack. "accidental" bugs that help them move forward that get "fixed" before the slower players can also take advantage.

case in point.

trash drops. always tend to be high first couple of weeks then non existant to players who dont raid immediately
    resourse nodes. plentiful until the top guilds clear the content then non existant.

the list could go on.
    Last edited by judgementofantonidas; 2012-10-16 at 04:51 PM.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Oh man, this sucks. Been doing AC dailies for almost a week now and didn't know the Chi-Ji ones were perma-on. Sucks that I lost the extra rep, because I really need the gear that AC gives at Revered.

Would be nice if Blizzard rolled back rep on those who exploited this, but we know it's not going to happen.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2012-10-16 at 05:10 PM.

Didn't get any quests in the Cradle of Chi-ji today. Only got 4 quests at the Temple of Niuzao. I'm not sure if it was fixed or not, we'll know for sure in a few days.
    Last edited by Recom; 2012-10-16 at 05:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    From how it used to be in the beta (and so far on live too), Chi-Ji seems to be up 100% of the times, while the other 3 temples have dailies randomly. I started Celestials a cpl days ago and this is how it was for me:
    Day 1: daily sent me to Black Ox Temple, and Chi-Ji had dailies for me too. Also check JS and WT, but no quests there. Total of 8 dailies
    Day 2: daily sent me to White Tiger Temple, and Chi-Ji had dailies for me too. Checked JS and BO, no quests there. Total of 8 dailies
    Day 3: daily sent me to Red Crane (Chi-ji). Checked JS, BO and WT, no quests there for me. Total of 4 dailies.

In beta it was exactly like this. Red Crane was always up. And sometimes 2 of the other temples were up a particular day.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Oh man, this sucks. Been doing AC dailies for almost a week now and didn't know the Chi-Ji ones were perma-on. Sucks that I lost the extra rep, because I really need the gear that AC gives at Revered.

Would be nice if Blizzard rolled back rep on those who exploited this, but we know it's not going to happen.
    no more than they will roll back rep on those that ground quillen for keys. it was not an exploit. it was logical use of what was presented.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    no more than they will roll back rep on those that ground quillen for keys. it was not an exploit. it was logical use of what was presented.
    Exactly. Not to mention that the format "any of the 3 temples + Chi-Ji" was available for the WHOLE duration of the beta. So if it was an overlook from their part... Well, they are blinder than Mr Magoo.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

I was sent to Townlong Steppes for AC dailies yesterday.. Went to Cradle of Chi'Ji before and after doing those dailies, and I didn't get any. I have only had 4 active dailies for AC a day I check all the places every day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post

It was like that for the entirety of beta as well. Apparently it never got reported since no one thought it was a bug, lol. Myself included.

Maybe it NOT being available right now is the bug!

Seems they hotifxed the cradle of chi-ji. Kinda hoping it's a bug though because it's going to take foreveeerrrr to hit Exalted otherwise.