When does LFR open?

Ill be this guy, iv been busy and I usually relie on the front page for news or the blue post tracker, Iv looked in dungeons / raids based on titles. Im sorry if this has been answered already. But when does it open? Time and day, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    It's literally on the front page right now... Though, all it says is "This Week". I would imagine that would mean today after maintenance.
    Same, but I have two people telling me they saw Wed sometime earlier, so this week had a whole new meaning to me.

not after maint it is when the raid lockouts reset... that it opens up for use they said there would be rolling restarts...
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Should be up within the next few hours for oceanic realms. Not sure if US realms share that time though.

someone said 4pm est is rolling restarts so maybe after that?

Blue just posted that it'll open at 10:01 PDT once the servers come back.

Deleted
    Can't wait for LFR

Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    Blue just posted that it'll open at 10:01 PDT once the servers come back.
    Yep
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794322564#14

Did they open just the first three bosses, or the whole thing?

Has anyone completed it yet? It's been 21 whole minutes now, you'd think there'd be some QQ already.

First 3 bosses only from the run I did.

Got an insta-queue immediately when it unlocked. Just finished it, took maybe 30 minutes. Was all extremely easy. Only the 2nd boss had mechanics that you couldn't ignore from what I could tell. Got ilvl476 boots, and 3 sigils of power.