pvp spec - is it still sub?

what would make sub better then the other specs with all having shadowstep now?

Deleted
    All specs seem equally bad at the moment. The general rotational damage is just too low and tuned too passively to be of any use. If you're used to running some kinda comp in which you're just there to randomly stun, slow, and cc, and not do any real damage, either spec should do. Excluding that, our PVP situation seems very bleak.

- Sub has too many finishers to juggle
    - Assa's energy generation is horrible
    - Combat's ramp up is endless, and damage outside of cooldowns is abysmal

Combat has some decent energy generation and some good burst with Killing Spree. But Killing Spree is still as unreliable as ever, especially against pet classes, and you'll still be screwed if you're out of cooldowns.

So... Pick your poison, I suppose.

Deleted
    Subtlety seems to still be the best PVP spec due to the burst from Shadow Dance and that Energy Recovery is a lot more reliable in PVP than VW or Combat ones (even with passive regeneration).

However, outside Shadow Dance and Find Weakness, you will do nothing damage-wise. I just saw a clip of Ecliptium (one of the few top rogues still playing rogue) doing a total of 250k damage in a 4 minutes long 2v2 against Frost Mage and Shadow Priest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    Subtlety seems to still be the best PVP spec due to the burst from Shadow Dance and that Energy Recovery is a lot more reliable in PVP than VW or Combat ones (even with passive regeneration).

However, outside Shadow Dance and Find Weakness, you will do nothing damage-wise. I just saw a clip of Ecliptium (one of the few top rogues still playing rogue) doing a total of 250k damage in a 4 minutes long 2v2 against Frost Mage and Shadow Priest.
    Did you catch a glimpse of how much the enemy team did, in comparison?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    Did you catch a glimpse of how much the enemy team did, in comparison?
    Just hop into a arena and try it by yourself. I am not a very pvp skilled player, but I did some arenas to get some conquest and for the lols, and the blood DK running with me not only did way more dmg than me, the only way I had to actually kill someone was vs non-skilled players just capping conquest like me, or letting the DK fight for some time and then open on someone with every CD i had avalaible and beg...
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c: