Deleted

Right click -> Wand attack

So, after being a lucky mage I find myself in possession of a mainhand wand.

The problem however is I right-click to target mobs, always have, hopefully always will. Does anybody know of a way to stop right-click activating wand auto attack? I have done a quick few searches and found sweet FA. I don't ever want to fire my wand, ever. The stupid GCD on it locks you out of spells and generally makes me want to kill something.

Yes, I know I could learn to use left click as an alternative, but I was hoping there was a way around this.

There is no way around it, it's working as intended so you'll either have to live with it, or learn to left-click target.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Why are you right click targeting as a caster?
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

I'm afraid the answer is "stop right clicking".
    There is no alternative, sorry.

Deleted
    I play melee also, when playing those I right click, I have simply spent 7ish years right clicking, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubanpete View Post
    I play melee also, when playing those I right click, I have simply spent 7ish years right clicking, that's all.
    Fair enough. Best advice is to adapt.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Check in the keybindings...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Check in the keybindings...
    Strangely that never occured to me, or any of the other people in this thread. Please tell me where in the keybindings options we can resolve this problem

It did occur to me and I didn't post it because I am pretty sure that is not a keybinding that can be removed.