Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyra View Post
    Only boss it's possible to wipe on is Feng if your MT doesn't know how to barrier
    Or if everyone stacks in P3. Resonance can still do RIDICULOUS amounts of damage if people are stacked with it.

I'd expect nerfs shortly on that, but besides that. Ezpz. On first boss, stack all 3 adds. Cleave like a god. 3rd boss you can wipe if DPS don't go down and kill adds, because if they stack up, the damage output still ramps up.
    My guildie did LFR and neither tank picked up Barrier or Shroud and they downed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    pokemon stadium, digletts scare the fuck out of me

blizzard failed again at LFR if this is true. LFR should be for casual skilled players who cant raid with a guild cuz of RL shedule. It should not be for every noob out there in wow

Like, I don't even know who the trolls are anymore...

LFR was never intended to be anything more than show up and drool... there are plenty of challenges you forum hero's could try...

Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    blizzard failed again at LFR if this is true. LFR should be for casual skilled players who cant raid with a guild cuz of RL shedule. It should not be for every noob out there in wow
    And exactly how does this effect your enjoyment of the game?

People need something to do other than play World of Dailycraft, this is at least a 30 minute distraction once a week.

Deleted
    Any suggestions as how to make an automated system like that filter out the "noobs"? Please share. Oh wait, that's not really possible. That's what a raiding guild is for.

Just to be sure, It is only 3 bosses for everyone else too right?

What are everyone's queues like?

Tank here, 45 minute queue, brb crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    How would that be trolling? If anything, its relatively informative.

LFR = Loot For Retards is trolling.
    this 100%...

Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2012-10-10 at 11:25 PM.

Part of me is sad they nerfed it from beta, but the other part of me is glad it'll be a 30-minute faceroll for my VP and 476 loot every week on alts.

Kind of sad they only put in the first 3 bosses this week though. Would have loved to get some sippy-cup attempts at Elegon to practice the mechanics more in a less punishing setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    Fixed that for you. LFR is not a necessity to raid.
    WHile this is true, the argument that people will do anything to get an edge for realm first is also true.

But even taking that into account, after a couple of weeks it wont be usefull for that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Syladia View Post
    What are everyone's queues like?

Tank here, 45 minute queue, brb crying.

Queued as DPS the second it was available, got an insta-queue.

Apparently, you can run LFR as many times as you want and use Elder Charm of Good Fortune after each boss kill for a chance of loot, even if you have already looted that boss before. Was this intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dps has roughly an instant to 1 minute queue. Tanks about 30-45 minutes. Sounds about right for LFR.

Deleted
    Why are they filtering it so much? I mean 3 bosses...by the time all 3 raids are out there will probably be around 6 LFR options to join.

had 15 min queue with my friend, tank/dps. 2nd boss about half the raid died in p3 due to not spreading out, but we killed the boss with ~10 ppl up.

At least all of the mechanics are still in the encounters. Not like with DS LFR where pretty much every bosses mechanics where taken out or just made them ignored. The difficulty is perfect imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaburu View Post
    Apparently, you can run LFR as many times as you want and use Elder Charm of Good Fortune after each boss kill for a chance of loot, even if you have already looted that boss before. Was this intended?
    Yes it is intended. You can use Elder Charm of Good Fortune on any bosses you have killed (whether it be first or how many times you have killed in the week). But why waste it on LFR when you should be using it on Sha of Anger (who drops 496 gear), or if you're a raider, on Heroic Mode or even normal mode since LFR is only 476. They implemented it this way since there is a cap of 3 Elder Charm of Good Fortune per week. Hardcore people will be saving it for use on Heroic Modes.

LFR is fine, that is not what LFR should be.

Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    Just to be sure, It is only 3 bosses for everyone else too right?
    I think so, but I'm wondering when the rest is being released? I heard no more releases until 30th Oct. which seems a really long time for the 2nd half of the same raid?

Anyone help?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hplaner View Post
    Yes it is intended. You can use Elder Charm of Good Fortune on any bosses you have killed (whether it be first or how many times you have killed in the week).
    That's a rather bold statement, seeing how this was changed on Sha.