Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    after reading some of the boss strategies for normal mode bosses, i was curious how LFR was going to play out, i instantly saw bits that the LFR retards would fail repeatedly hope there would be a different mechanic for LFR, and sounds like there must be, either that or the LFR retards aren't 90 and geared for LFR yet . . . =p

Deleted
    It's kind of early to tell, seeing is most of the previous LFR-associations are currently leveling. Wait a few weeks and you will probably ask for a nerf imo.

Deleted
    Just cleared first 3 bosses. Loot from first.
    No wipes, no tactics told. Bosses just pulled and we managed to kill them without problem

LFR is a joke, really.

No wipes, one petrification but no one died it just reset.

No one talked apart from me after the first petrification where i took it upon my self to shout out things like;
    "swap"
    and on feng
    "move in"
    "move out"

that was about the sum of it.

Deleted
    in cata i didnt like lLFR because i found it ruined the fights when i went onto normal. So ive decided, unless i really really need the loot for progression, i will not be doing LFR.
    If there really as easy as you say im glad im avoiding them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joye View Post
    working as intended
    Actually it was intended to be a bit more challenging than Dragon Soul. More communication should be required and people should generally have more problems with the bosses and not just burst through.

You do have to consider that the people who are in LFR now are players who geared up quite fast and most likely know how to play etc. Few weeks in you will see wipes, I hope.

I have decided not to do LFR at all and see if I can find or make a guild to do some proper raiding and have a lot more fun.

I gave up after the hour mark waiting on the tank LFR queue. I haven't really worked on my ret spec; haven't even spent my level 90 talent. Wonder if I can restrain my tankly instincts and do decent enough dps to blend in with the pack and not get kicked?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    I gave up after the hour mark waiting on the tank LFR queue. I haven't really worked on my ret spec; haven't even spent my level 90 talent. Wonder if I can restrain my tankly instincts and do decent enough dps to blend in with the pack and not get kicked?
    i've had people pulling 20k dps and not get kicked so you're fine man

Sounds good to me. If I now have to do this once a week for a few weeks, I prefer if it's fast and painless.

Deleted
    Meanwhile in the tank queue http://i.imgur.com/9DKnR.jpg

I just finished LFR a few minutes ago and it was way too easy. A hunter in our group explained tacs, but that was not really necessary. Even if you should stack up on certain phases, there was never any point in doing it because the healers could easily heal through it anyways. Tank and spank all the way, no wipes.

I did get a 476 necklace from the last boss, but to be honest, it was not very satisfying. I prefer getting rewards when I have worked hard to get it. Doing LFR and getting an upgrade did not feel very rewarding. It felt as if you just got the item for free.

Blizz need to look into this. This is too easy, even for LFR. ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Azithul View Post
    I did get a 476 necklace from the last boss, but to be honest, it was not very satisfying. I prefer getting rewards when I have worked hard to get it. Doing LFR and getting an upgrade did not feel very rewarding. It felt as if you just got the item for free

Blizz need to look into this. This is too easy, even for LFR. ಠ_ಠ
    If you want to work for it, do normal. LFR is working as intended.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    If you want to work for it, do normal. LFR is working as intended.
    LFR is working, yes. But it is way too easy, in my opinion.

Feng doesn't give loot bags, only issue i've got with LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    And then that stopped working. I bet it was a shock for the devs, too.
    Subs only went down when the game became faceroll and combined with 10s being equal to 25s

Quote Originally Posted by Nimitzles View Post
    Subs only went down when the game became faceroll and combined with 10s being equal to 25s
    The first part of your statement is an outrageous falsehood. Stop lying, please.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Why are they filtering it so much? I mean 3 bosses...by the time all 3 raids are out there will probably be around 6 LFR options to join.
    So what ?? Its not hard to navigate a menu and select what section of a raid you want to do :S Choice..... Blizzard you bad ¬.¬

10+ Year Old Account
    Although LFR will always be easy, I wouldn't judge it on the first few weeks.

Bad players don't have the ilvl yet, all the good players are doing it just now because it's new.

Wait till the army of terrible players get high enough ilvl, I am sure your LFR experience will get worse the coming month.