valor gear.. (priority)

ring or pants first?

Deleted
    Please add more information, as without it, your question is useless and irritating.

I went with ring first because I had the rep and VP for it and I was gonna raid the same day (I got it a week ago). Go with the one that has best stat benefits i.e. more int, trading mastery for haste etc...

Deleted
    I went with Neck first, but sadly (or not ) I got my neck from the raid the same day, 2 hours have already passed. So I'm aiming for the Waist right now (From Klaxxi dailies) seeing it as a very good upgrade boost to my current PVP one. Ring is also a thing which I'd love to have, I might consider picking that, cuz we are currently stuck on Elegon and he drops a Waist so I'll make my mind after we kill him.

But that's just me ofc. I'd say there is no real "priority" so to speak. Everyone decides for himself which slot he needs the most, and calculates.

Grabbed my ring first and waiting for pants next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm currently at 2150 vp, getting up to 3150 this week. i havent buyed anything yet, dont know exactly what to buy too. maybe pants or ring+neck :S

Ring, Legs, Bracer and Boots does not drop from mogu'shan vaults and we can get all but 1 piece of those with valor before the next raid release (we will be able to get the last piece on release day). My personal order will be (Ring >) Legs > Boots > Bracers because I have the conquest points bracers.

on 18th,you get Halloween 470 rings http://www.wowdb.com/items/88169-the-horsemans-ring
    if your planning on grinding dailys
    klaxx exalted gives 489 ring http://www.wowdb.com/quests/31612-shadow-of-the-empire
    golden lotus exalted gives 489 neck http://www.wowdb.com/quests/30646-the-final-power

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    i'm currently at 2150 vp, getting up to 3150 this week. i havent buyed anything yet, dont know exactly what to buy too. maybe pants or ring+neck :S
    Let us know how that goes for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexub View Post
    Let us know how that goes for you.
    since i'm from EU, everything resets on wednesday. so i dinged 90 on tuesday the 25th of september and made 150 valor points before the reset.

pardon my english^^

What he meant by that was there is a 3k valor cap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    since i'm from EU, everything resets on wednesday. so i dinged 90 on tuesday the 25th of september and made 150 valor points before the reset.

pardon my english^^

He means the valor-cap is 3000, you cant reach 3150 no matter how hard you try.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah yeah sorry, ofc i would buy something before i'm capped^^ just meant total points earned :X

I was lucky and got the Tier legs from Sha of Anger kill. Got the ring with my first 1250 Valor and I am aiming for the Belt next.

Deleted
    I went neck first but again as said above only because i had rep for it

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess i'll go with the ring, i dont have rings with hit on them^^

Had the neck dropping from vaults, boots from the Sha quest and went with the ring as the first prio pick, was gonna wait for legs, but i wanted a fast upgrade for Elegon - turns out karma was with me, since Sha dropped my Tier legs today

yerr i got major luck this week, i was going to buy the valor pants but then decided to go sha first and it dropped me tier pants, so went on and bought other stuff for now^^

I'd go for legs as they will be the best you can get for a while.