Glyph of the Battle Healer is amazing for Prot.

Here's a link to my guild's Feng kill this week, on which I did 80million healing (21k HPS) as a tank.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-pm...50/details/42/

Battle Insight did 11.7 million healing over the course of the 8-minute fight, for 14.6% of my healing. That's 11.7 million healing I did to the raid by just having a glyph and doing my rotation.

Bottom line: this glyph is amazing and I can't think of any other Major I'd rather run.

Deleted
    Do not think this is news to anyone :P
    It have been well known how good battle healer is.
    I have been using battle healer since release day.

Seal of Insight+ Battle of insight is the heals, right?
    Also, how much dmg is lost by doing this? ONLY the censure damage or is there more to it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madmessias View Post
    Seal of Insight+ Battle of insight is the heals, right?
    Also, how much dmg is lost by doing this? ONLY the censure damage or is there more to it?
    You would lose 12% holy damage.
    But as a ret i think i will glyph this just for extra heal when you need to stack and raid heal.
    Rets dps isnt that much so atleast i can help by helping healers litle bit.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Censure was nerfed into the ground for Prot a week ago. You lose maybe 3, 4k damage swapping to Seal of Insight now. It really is the go-to tanking seal.

If you're ret, the damage loss will be pretty significant.

Has anyone done testing as Holy? just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Since it's "on melee hit" and 30% of the damage dealt, it's worthless for Holy. Protection get's most benefit out of this due to vengeance scaling, but it's truly only good in PVE (and almost worthless for prot pvp).
    It's not worthless, if you're going to be meleeing as Holy, you might as well heal while doing it. Yeah, it's not a lot but there aren't that many Glyphs for Holy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Censure was nerfed into the ground for Prot a week ago. You lose maybe 3, 4k damage swapping to Seal of Insight now. It really is the go-to tanking seal.

If you're ret, the damage loss will be pretty significant.
    Well, obviously. Hence the title. We really don't HAVE a choice now, it's Insight or nothing....SoT isn't worth using anymore period, even when you're not actively tanking the boss you're still giving more benefit to the raid through the healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlolz View Post
    It's not worthless, if you're going to be meleeing as Holy, you might as well heal while doing it. Yeah, it's not a lot but there aren't that many Glyphs for Holy anyway.
    Divine Plea is great. Divinity is excellent if your talents and fight lengths are set up for it. Illumination is good while gearing up. Light of Dawn has its uses if your comp is right.

How much melee damage do you pull on a raid fight? 20K? You did 6,000 healing over the course of the fight. This is not useful for Holy. The better (higher healing) the glyph is for Holy, the less useful (effective healing) it is since the amount needing to be healed (time spent casting) has an inverse relationship with the time spent meleeing (no casting).

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Since it's "on melee hit" and 30% of the damage dealt, it's worthless for Holy. Protection get's most benefit out of this due to vengeance scaling, but it's truly only good in PVE (and almost worthless for prot pvp).
    prot pvp is dead due to our shitty dmg vengeance-free, plus we can't hold anyone on our melee.
    for pve this glyph is gold.

Was top damage and top heals on our heroic stone guard kill this week, i think I'll stick with it :P

Add the hammer talent to that and its beyond amazing. The hammer ticks for 12k or so with vengeance and when a raid is stacked (fengs epicente) it does a lot of heals. On our kill the hammer alone was 4 mill healing which is pretty absurdly good imo.

With these 2 changes pally tanks are awesome in my eyes.