Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dulfy View Post
    My personal favorites
    • Morgan's Leap - beautiful scenery (especially if you do it at day time) but too bad the fact that you have to repeat this if you fail Dark Reverie (without a friend to rez you) make me hate it.
    Nope, at the bottom level of Dark Reverie there is gate that you can open when you are inside. Teleport station (the one that is under Morgan's Leap) is really close that gate -> no need to do Morgan's Leap again if you fall&die when doing Dark Reverie.

Nice listing. ^_^

Next you could no list of "puzzles". Like the one that is in the Caledon Forest, there is Hylak village where you can throw boulder to gong and open a door to mind puzzle type of dungeon.

Deleted
    Jumping puzzles are awesome, for many you truly feel you've achieved something when getting to the end because they're truly hard.

Thanks for the list OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Nope, at the bottom level of Dark Reverie there is gate that you can open when you are inside. Teleport station (the one that is under Morgan's Leap) is really close that gate -> no need to do Morgan's Leap again if you fall&die when doing Dark Reverie.

Nice listing. ^_^

Next you could no list of "puzzles". Like the one that is in the Caledon Forest, there is Hylak village where you can throw boulder to gong and open a door to mind puzzle type of dungeon.
    How long does the gate stay open?

Deleted
    Didn't check. I was busy jumping and dying. I know it wont stay open forever, once I had to ask friend to come down and open it for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good list, hope to see it updated in the new patch =].

Few favorites of mine are Weyandt’s Revenge, nearly everyday i log in i run it to get the free loot at the end.
    Spekk’s Lab. Amazing, just jumping around on tron like platforms.
    "The Dark Room" 3 parts of epicness. getting to and away from the dark room are the hardest parts now, because of the PvP that goes on there now.
    Sapphire/Garnet/Emerald Sanctum borderlands; pretty fun because of the pvp that happens, PvP in a jumping puzzle, aka making the jumps as you're attacking each other is pretty fun.

Few more but, hell, i love em all, but Goemm's Lab. It's simple but still, never going back there.

I plan to get every single one of these, eventually.

The one in WvW was pretty annoying,. but still not as bad as some of the others.
    Just frustrating to have to wait to be able to get in there and on it.

You miss Hidden Garden from Mount Maelstrom

Fun, lengthy, somewhat difficult.

Deleted
    This might be useful for the new monthly, does this have all the JPs?

I HATE jumping puzzles so much. And now they're for the monthly. -.-

FFXIV betas can't come out soon enough.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post

Fyi, all you have to do is go to the entrance of the JP to get credit for the monthly.

@KelaniScar - Dulfy put this post up before that puzzle was added. I believe her site is updated with all 43 puzzles now.
    And that is a gorgeous puzzle, one of my favorites

I do the 3 in Lion's Arch everyday, takes less than 10 mins to do them all and it's free loot. They give rares now, did you know?

I think many times when people say they hate something it's because they are not good at it yet. I was HORRRRRIBLE at jps when I first started doing them, fell so many times lol. Couple tricks I found that make them easier - you can steer in mid-air, aim your camera up for tight spots like inside the cavern in Troll's End, your self heal will give you a speed boost if you need it for longer jumps.
    Valar morghulis

Sorry forgot to update the OP but all the new jumping puzzles should be there. Have fun doing your monthly

amazing guide!

I did coddler's cove yesterday and didn't know about the "trick". Jumps seemed impossible and I tried them for half an hour. Saw people who jumped to invisible spots (standing in mid-air) and I thought... puh, that's difficult. Then I tried to land exactly between the Orbs because I expected an invisible platform exactly between the baloons.

... and then I found out that the low-graphic-setting only displays every 2nd baloon. When I turned the graphics to medium settings there were suddenly two times more baloons everywhere. Man I cursed. It was fun though since the baby-quaggans ressed me when I fell and the mesmer-portal was great help - as always. People were happy I was around

Deleted
    About 10 seconds. But someone needs to open it for you on the inside, so if you don't have someone in, you need to redo Morgan's Leap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the process of doing scavengers ATM.... I got 6? Orbs currently... Now for the other 6....
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    I'm in the process of doing scavengers ATM.... I got 6? Orbs currently... Now for the other 6....
    If you want to "cheat" a bit, you can come back the next day and grab the same orbs you got again. This avoids some of the hard to reach orbs.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to "cheat" a bit, you can come back the next day and grab the same orbs you got again. This avoids some of the hard to reach orbs.
    Pffft, i'm not one of those cheaters!! I finished it last night =D! I thought it was one of the most fun ones i've done.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Nobody is making you do the monthly :P
    Though, I feel it'd have been more fair if they'd given the achievement points if you already completed the jumping puzzle itself, so you dont have to re-find the puzzle location.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Nobody is making you do the monthly :P
    Though, I feel it'd have been more fair if they'd given the achievement points if you already completed the jumping puzzle itself, so you dont have to re-find the puzzle location.
    then it would be fair to get the next 30 daily-achievements because I have already done hundrets of events, killed thousands of mobs,... etc.?
    Nah, it's an achievement for the things you do this month, not what you've done before

I've been working my way through the jumping puzzles and you're guides been handy, thanks for posting